The Big Sleep

I decided to eliminate Ezekiel first because that's his whole gimmick. The elimination order will change.

Also sorry for not updating I was sick all week so it wasn't finished in time.

Masae's POV

I was so happy to have survived the first elimination. Marshmallows had never tasted so good. I had bunked under Bridgette. Courtney thought I was going next and Eva did to. Katie and Sadie were annoying as ever.

The Gophers had partied for the past two days. Courtney had left after Eva had broken a lock on the bathroom door.

Hey what's up. Reese I said? Hey what's up. You want some juice she said. You're still celebrating from two days ago Bridgette asked?

Yeah Reese said I just wanted to talk to you. About what I asked? Courtney I don't think you can trust her. True I don't trust her I said. Well I don't think we need to worry Bridgette said, we are going to win.

Whatever Reese said just heed my warning. Before she left Courtney walked back in.

Um what are you doing here Courtney asked Reese? I was talking. Courtney looked at us. I sighed and walked outside. I saw Jon beckon for Reese.

What do you think there up to Heather asked? Oh hey I said quietly. Is something wrong she said? Im ok I said. I left.

Heather: I was going to get her in an alliance

Jon: So Reese and Noah are my obvious candidates if I make a group. Reese will be easy. Noah not so much.

Masae: I'm really only comfortable talking with Bridgette and the members of TRG.

I walked to the dock where Gwen was writing in a journal. I saw Trent walk up to her holding a muffin. I smiled at how cute it was. Gwen was actually smiling. Good for her.

Hey you ok? Emile I said looking back. Yeah you seem down. I'm just nervous. Well it is going to be OK. Thanks I said hugging him. I noticed Trent pointing at us so I walked off but Emile followed me.

He caught up. So how are the guys I asked. I made one friend, he said, but Duncan picks on him constantly. Harold? Yeah he replied. We sat on the bench but Emile sat in a puddle.

This place sucks he said. Yeah I said. You two are so cute I heard someone say. Lindsay it isn't like that Emile said...blushing? Lindsay can you show me more of your stuff? Sure. Lindsay ran off to Beth.

Back where I used to live girls like Lindsay wouldn't be caught dead with girls like Beth, Emile said. Lindsay's special I said. Hey Emile said, so am I my mommy says so. I shook my head and went inside the girls cabin.

Eva was listening to music. Where's Courtney I asked? Talking strategy with the guys Bridgette replied. Oh boy I said.

I laid my head down to sleep. It's like seven Bridgette said. Yeah but I need sleep the challenge is tomorrow. Sleep is for the week Eva said walking off dropping her MP3 player. Hey you forgot this Bridgette shouted.

Eva was screaming but calmed down at the site of her lovely music. She thanked us and walked off. I think she needs some type of distraction Bridgette said walking off. We heard footsteps but there's 25 of us here we paid no mind.

Emile's POV

I was sleeping and perfectly happy but then someone blowed an air horn. What where I yelled. Loser Duncan said walking by.

It's 7 in the morning do I look like a farmer to you LeShawna yelled? I sighed and got dressed.

Everyone was tired except Bridgette, Masae, Heather, and Duncan. Hi Chris you look really buff in those shorts. I paid no mind. Meanwhile I saw Eva try to bite Cody's arm off. Fun!