Not So Happy Campers Part 2

Emile's POV

We were standing on a cliff. Everyone was frozen in shock except Masae who was whimpering while she dug her fingernails into my arm.

Listen up campers, Chris said, all you got to do is jump off the cliff into the lake. Piece of cake Bridgette said. Geoff smiled and Masae tried to look reassured.

You'll see two rings Chris continued. The outer ring is filled with psychotic man-eating sharks. Everyone looked shocked scared or nonchalant (Noah).

The inner ring is the safe zone which we're pretty sure is Shark free Chris continued. Excuse me LeShawna said. For everyone who jumps and survives gets a point.

We could drown Reese said hands on her head. Yeah said Izzy this'll be fun. Drowning can not be what your worried about here Noah said. Masae opened her mouth but no words came out.

So who's up Eva asked grumpily. Everyone just looked down. Hey don't sweat it guys Owen said, I heard on these shows they have the interns test the stunt first. I loosened up, that made me feel better.

Third Person POV

Chris: We need to test the stunt you know that
Chef: Do I look like an intern
Chris: No but all the other ones are in the hospital. Just do it chicken
Chris made clucking noises while flapping his arms.
Chef: I don't get paid enough for this.

With that Chef jumped off this cliff missed the safe zone and got attacked by a shark
Chris: Seems safe enough to me

Emile's POV

Bass you're up first Chris said. So who's going Eva said clearly pissed. Ladies first Duncan said smirking at Bridgette.

Fine I'll go Bridgette replied after all it's just an insane cliff dive into shark infested waters. You'll die Masae said full of concern. Everyone looked at Bridgette intently myself included.

Bridgette took a deep breathe and dove off the cliff. Masae and I looked over the edge and saw her waving she had landed in the safe zone. Masae let go of my arm smiling.

Let's do this I shouted. I got a running start and cannonballed off the cliff screaming the whole way down.

That was awesome I shouted. I know right Bridgette said. A boat came and picked us up and I waited for the others to jump hoping we'd be able to beat the Gophers.

We were on the beach and we heard Tyler shouting EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEEME!
He hit a buoy and cried out in pain. Some intern collected him.

Three jumpers and no chickens things are looking good I said. Geoff, Eva, and Duncan all jumped off the cliff and landed in the safe zone. Things are looking good I said to Bridgette as Tyler collapsed in front of us.

Bridgette: He really needs to stop doing that he's going to jinx us

Jon: Oh Emile, he never learns does he. Poor guy.

Looking up I saw the big guy DJ talking to Chris and Chris put something on his head. DJ than walked down...an escalator? How did we not notice that Geoff said. Eva just turned away.

I looked up again and saw Masae crouching looking like she was going to jump. Come on you can do it I shouted. Let's do this Geoff said. Don't screw it up, Eva screamed. Yeah we need the point Duncan called.

Masae scrambled back and Chris gave her the chicken hat. Everyone sighed. We were interrupted by horrible screaming. I turned around and saw that Harold had landed on his manhood.

Ouch that's gotta suck Chris shouted down to us. Ezekiel jumped off the cliff but hit a rock ricocheting him into the safe zone. He gave us a thumbs up as we cheered.