Prolouge

Note in this timeline The Runaway Guys are all Canadian (except Emile he just moved here) They are also all 16.

I suggest watching at least a few episodes of Total Drama and one TRG let's play.
I recommend Mario Party 1, Smash Bro's Tournaments, Sonic Adventure, and Fortune Street.

Emile (Chuggaaconroy's) POV

I was let's playing with my new friends, Jon, Tim, Reese, and Masae. I had just moved to Canada and those four friends of mine were really nice to take me in.

Jon says I can be annoying but he doesn't know how fun it is to make bad puns. Tim is just the nicest guy you'll ever meet and Masae can be really adorable but I said that once and she got very mad. Reese teases me a lot due to a small comment I made about Princess Daisy but I genuinely think she's a good person.

We were playing Wheel of Fortune tonight and I was determined to win this round but the system started crashing.

Well this is fantastic now we can't record Jon said with a huff. Reese replied saying, and you know what the Fandom does when we're late. Oh dear lord Tim replied.

Hey guys why don't we just watch some TV I said. I flipped to a program at random. Naturally it was a sitcom.

After hearing the laugh track for like the 74th and a half time an ad came on.

I don't get it said Masae they never say anything funny when the laugh track goes on. Hey the tracks annoying but the jokes are funny I said defending the show. Of course you would say that Emile, said Jon smiling. Um guys said Tim. We all faced the TV and an ad began to start.

~

That's right are you a teenager who needs a lot of cash? Well a new reality show on a five star resort where you'll compete in challenges against other teens to win
100 GRAND
Don't miss on a chance to become instantly famous.
Send applications to
Insert Canadian address here

Tim's (NintendoCapriSun's) POV

The five of us sent in applications and audition tapes. Emile made puns. Reese rode a horse. Jon was straight to the point and so was Masae.

We'd sent in our applications. Jon was the first to be accepted. He was followed by Masae and Reese.

So Emile looks like we'll be here alone I said. The girls and Jon were packing their bags. Yeah he said about that. Emile pulled out an envelope. I got accepted he shouted.

I sighed, sad I wasn't going to make it. Hey Tim, Emile said. You're a great guy and we need someone to watch the channel and keep track of our progress and I trust you he said. Thanks I said good luck. I'll be sure to split my money with you Emile says. All right I said

Masae (MasaeAnela's) POV

Tim was driving us to dock where we would get a on a boat to the show.

Is something wrong Reese asked me? Oh it's nothing I said very shocked. You weren't talking at all are you getting shy again. I-I'll be fine I said. Well I'm here for you she said to me.

I showed my identification and headed on a boat unaware of what Total Drama Island had to offer

Yeah its really short but it's just the prologue. Next Tuesday I'll show all the campers.