Not So Happy Campers Part 1

Jon (Protonjon's) POV:

How the hell this show could afford a giant boat for each of us I don't know but it was at some five star resort so who knows this summer might not suck.

They letter of request had said we were only allowed to bring one outfit. Considering it was in Muskoka Canada I brought a sweatshirt with long jeans and my toque.

The first thing I noticed when I walked off the boat: DEFINITELY NOT a five star resort. It was a polluted summer camp with a crap ton of mosquitoes. Yeah this is gonna be fantastic I said my voice dripping with sarcasm.

Jon welcome the host said. Oh Chris McLean I said, I really appreciate being lied to. He stood shocked clearly no one talked to him like that.

There were three other contestants; a wide eyed girl with braces, a grumpy goth girl, and a mountain. Apparently their names were Beth, Gwen, and DJ.

"Our next contestant Geoff," said Chris filled with enthusiasm. Geoff jumped out of the boat and said some stuff, I really only heard him say man like 70 times. If he says man one more time I'm gonna puke goth girl... er Gwen replied.

The next contestant, Lindsay had giant breasts and looked completely clueless. Not to shabby Chris "whispered."

Aren't you like 30 I asked? Chris glared at me but not as evilly as this one raven haired girl. What is she wearing I said. DJ shrugged. Beth chose to walk over to her and try to be friendly; probably a bad decision.

Hi, Beth said spit coming out of her mouth. This can not be where we are staying all summer she said. Oh it can said Chris. I'm calling my parents she said you cannot make me stay here. She tripped and fell into a pile of suitcases. My eyes teared up from laughing.

Loud booming music "Bad to the Bone" played on a boat with some punk kid was on. Duncan started flirting with Heather but Chris brought up his parole. He didn't seem bothered by this.

For some reason the next camper, Tyler, waterskiing. The skis came out from under him and he landed in the suitcases. Sweet landing bro Chris said. He gave a thumbs up.

This is going to be a long summer I said. Agreed Gwen replied folding her arms. Come on guys it can't be that bad Geoff said trying to console us.

It was bad, Emile was the next camper and he immediately broke my promise.

Emile's POV

Stepping out on the dock I noticed several people all either grumpy or with a fake smile. I saw Jon and called out to him. He threw his hands up in frustration. Oh I had forgotten the deal we made where we wouldn't be targets if it looked like we didn't know each other.

Emile everyone the host guy Chris said. Emily this blond girl with giant boobs asked clearly confused. Just call me Chugga I said exasperated. Wait kind of name is "Chugga" a dark hair girl said. She was moping out her hair.

A nerdy looking guy holding a keyboard was next. So let me get this straight we're spending the next few weeks at a crappy summer camp. Yep Chris said. This is so much more favorable to my skills he said.

A normal looking guy named Trent climbed off the boat and smiled at Gwen. Aww so cute I said. Who even are you Gwen said. I noticed they stood next to each other smiling and I grinned.

Our surfer chick Bridgette is here McLean said. Hey she said. Hey I'm Geoff. Oh hey. She was swinging her surfboard everywhere and I almost got hit in the face.

This isn't Malibu honey the dark haired witch said. I thought we were going to a beach she said. You mean this dump said Jon gesturing to a litter filled beach.