Both alphas and their sons let out growls, watching Tim take off going after their families.

I let out a deep growl silencing their growls. "I'm going to take from you what you tried to take from me." I glare at them both.

Hundreds of males and females warriors from both packs are standing around watching. I look back over at Fred to see him still glaring at the alphas with anger pouring off of him.

"Don't kill them, I want them to suffer first," I say to Fred giving him what he and his wolf wants.

Fred shifts into his huge grey wolf, growling and snapping sharp teeth at all four of the alphas. I frown a little, watching Fred challenge all four of them at once. I start to feel unrecognizable power pour from Fred, not only has he grown, but the power he holds now has also grown.

I step back folding my arms across my chest, watching as all four alphas shift into their wolves, growling and snapping teeth at Fred. I can hear some of the wolves cheering for their alphas.

Fred makes the first move, quickly attacking. He slams into them, clawing and biting away chunks of meat.

They all attack biting and ripping into Fred. But none of their attacks are stopping or slowing him down. Fred keeps going, ripping fur and flesh away from all four of them. They struggle, unable to get him down.

I watch, seeing him actually taking on four of them at once.

I stand here watching Fred uses all the offense and defense training I put him through since he was four. I knew he could take on a firstborn and win, but taking on four of them at once is something I didn't expect from him. The firstborn alphas hold the power of a common lycan.

They continue to rip at Fred, but his wounds are healing just as fast as theirs.

The fight carries on for about forty minutes.

Alpha Smith son is the first one to go down too wounded and tired to continue fighting. A few minutes later Alpha James's son is next to fall.

Stamina will win this fight for Fred. Alpha James and Alpha Smith's attacks start to slow down. Their chest rises and falls, breathing heavily. They are tired, but Fred continues to attack not slowing down at all. His stamina is too much for them.

He gets Alpha Smith to the ground shaking him back and forth violently until he goes still. Fred slangs him, sending him crashing into some of the wolves standing around us.

He turns his attention to Alpha James. They start to circle each other, growling and snapping teetb. They both attack, but Fred takes him down, shaking him violently until he goes still. Fred let him go, then start to walk back and forth, looking at all the wolves around us. He growls and snaps sharp teeth challenging them, but no one accepted the challenge. They all stare at him with wide eyes after seeing him take out four firstborn alpha males. Fred shift back covered in blood, breathing heavily as his wounds start to heal.

The power he now holds has grown far beyond the power I thought he would hold.

I look over, seeing Tim walking out of the forest with three alpha females and a young alpha male.

"Jasmine!" This juvenile calls out to one of the females that Tim has with him. "Let her go now!!" He let out a deep growl, making his way over to Tim.