Chapter 2 - playing bait.

You followed Dean and Sam back in to Bobby's place, your mind running wild thinking of all the possibilities of what could be wrong. You watched as the boy's walked over to Bobby. You leaned against the door frame not wanting to interrupt, you watched as they talked in a hush, frantic tone. "How" was all you heard Dean say. All 3 of them turning to look at you, You stood up straight looking at them. "(y/n)" Bobby spoke making his way over to you. "we need your help, a friend of ours has been taken by some vampires". You looked at all 3 of them, they all wore the same worried expression. "I'm not a hunter Bobby, i don't know the first thing about taking down a vampire" you paused for a minute thinking about something your dad used to say. "We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone". You let out a sigh and turned your attention back to Bobby. "What do you need me to do?" you didn't miss the look of admiration that passed by his features. He gave you a small smile and explained what you had to do. 

"ready to play bait?" dean said flashing you a smile. You leaned back against the impala, "is anyone ever really ready to play bait with a bunch of vampires?" you said giving him a small smile. You saw Sam walking back over to yous from checking out the bar, "the vampires in there, hes sat at the bar. Remember we'll follow you all the way, you wont be in any danger" Sam spoke, you let out a shaky sigh. "okay, lets do this" you were making your way to the bar when Dean grabbed you by the arm and pulled you closer to him. "Please be careful (y/n), i promise nothings going to happen to you". You locked eyes with him and stayed like that for a moment before you broke the gaze. "Don't worry, i'll be fine. I trust you!" you said, it was true, you did trust him. From the moment you saw him you felt something pulling you towards him, you don't know what it is. But you trusted him, which is crazy seeing as you've only known him less than 24 hours and he's already tried to kill you once in that time period. Dean couldn't stop the smile that appeared on his face. 

You were sat at the bar waiting for the vampire to engage in conversation with you, you must have been lost in thought because you hadn't realized he had moved and was now sat beside you. "Whats a young, pretty thing like you doing here all alone?" he spoke in to your ear, you tried your best not to show a repulsive expression. You turned round to face him and gave him a small smile. "I'm not alone now am i?" you said to him. You flirted with him back and fourth for a while before he asked you back to his. "this is it (y/n). your doing this for Bobby" you kept repeating in your head. You let the Vampire pull you out of the bar and in to his car. "Its not far from here, angeldoll". You simply nodded your head and grabbed his hand. Trying your best to look interested in him. He pulled up at an abandoned farm house, the place was a mess. Before you could question him on anything someone had dragged you out of the car. You fought back as best as you could but they slammed your head against the car. 

"Sammy, i don't like the look of this place. We have to go in now" Dean spoke his hands tightening around the steering wheel. Sam looked at his brother with curiosity. "Give it a few minutes and then we'll go in". A few minutes had passed and dean thought enough was enough he couldn't sit around waiting. He got out of the impala and made his way to the trunk. Grabbing everything he needed to take down a vampires nest, Sam copying his actions. They walked up to the farmhouse quietly, trying there best not to be detected. The found an entrance at the back, Sam going in first. He froze when he saw you, they had tied you to a chair and a vampire had his teeth attached to your neck, he hadn't realized Dean had also saw the scene in front of him, rage took over and he rushed over. Slicing off every vampires head that dared get in his way. Sam was desperately trying to keep up, he knew Dean wasn't thinking clearly and wasn't focusing on the danger around him. They cleared out the barn with no trouble at all, Sam found the friend they were looking for and quickly rushed over to her. Dean on the other hand was focused on you. He took in your appearance black eye, burst nose, burst lip and teeth marks on your neck. He looked at you for a few seconds more before untying you and picking you up. You blinked your eyes a few times, trying to remember what had happened and why your neck and face was sore. You looked up to see Dean carrying you. "dean" you said quietly, your voice breaking. He looked down at you instantly, you could see the pain in his eyes. "I'm so sorry, this is all my fault!" he said trying his best to conceal the emotion behind his voice. "did we get your friend?" you asked trying to keep your voice steady. He nodded his head "yeah, Sam has her". You gave him a small smile. "Then you have nothing to be sorry for, we got your friend and we're all still alive". You said before closing your eyes again.