Delivering

Ugh! This is SO not how I wanted to return to the team!  I mean I have to apologies to Shikamaru!  Now Ino will think that we will be going on a date!  it's not a date!  I'm just paying for his ramen!  I don't even have to be there! 

Before I was ready I arrived at the camp.  I took a deep breath and was about to step into the clearing when I smelled something funny.  I smelled Ino, Choji, Asuma, and Shikamaru.  But there were other scents.  Oh no did a group of spies or rouge ninjas get to them?

I yell whispered "FOUR LEGS TECHNIQUE!   BEAST HUMAN CLONE! "  Then I yelled "FANG OVER FANG!"   there were only two bandits, at least that's what I think they were.  They go fleeing into the woods.  I look around to see only Ino and Choji are here.  And they're tied up.  I look at Ino with a smirk on my face. 

"I see you're a little tied up at the moment. "  I could feel the devilish grin on my face grow bigger and bigger.   "I'll just leave you two alone for a while.   Keep it together you lovebirds! "   I add in just tease her. 

"Guh do you have to be so annoying?!  Just untie us will you!" She almost yelled in annoyance.  Oh I can have a lot of fun with this! 

"But I don't want to ruin your special time together!" I wanna ride this put as long as I can! 

I can almost see the vain popping out of her forehead.   "Alright, alright." I say walking over to them.  "Where are Asuma and Shikamaru?"  I start to untie the ropes that are binding them together.  

Choji replied "They went out looking for you.  He said he won the contest."  I sweat dropped and sighed. 

"Oh right! Now you have to go out on a date with him!" Ino said in her annoying voice. 

"You do realize I could just leave you like this right?" I said reminding her that she was still tied to Choji.  She just went silent and avoided making eye contact with me.  So Choji started talking again "Almost right after they left we were jumped.  I think it was a genjutsu." 

I looked over at Asuki.  "Can you go and get them Asuki?" He nodded.   He sped off into the trees and with that I finished with the main rope.  Took out a kunai and cut the rope binding their hands and feet.  Not to long after Asuki returned with Shikamaru and Asuma. 

"What happened here?"  Asuma asked seeing the rope. 

I was the one who replied  "Ino and Choji got trapped in a genjutsu.   When I arrived there were two bandits. Asuki and I took care of them.  I'd say that since I saved Ino and Choji I think that Shikamaru and my deal shouldn't stay. "

Ino bust In. "NO WAY YOU AND SHIKAMARU HAVE TO HAVE YOUR DATE!"  I gave her a threatening glare.  She instantly shrunk back.

"Haha I was right it is a date!"  Shikamaru said with a smirk on his smug little face.

"First off NO IT ISN'T and second am I  off the hook or not?"  I said getting mad!   Why does everyone say that its a date?  I'm just paying for his ramen! 

"No way!  I want that meal and apology!"  I just roll my eyes.  "Not here or now!  I want you to save that apology for something else."  He added.  Shit!  Now I can't do anything bad to him because he may make me apologies!   Damn!

"Fine then, lets just get going."  I looked up at the sky the clouds were dark again.  Oh great another thunderstorm! Once we left no trace we were ever here we sped away towards the other village,  We should be there by about sundown.   

~~~~~~~~A FEW HOURS LATER~~~~~~~~~~

Like I expected we got to the little town by sundown, but it had started raining on our way here.  At some points I could swear I heard some distant thunder but I just convinced myself that I was just hearing things.  As we walked into town it was more populated then I thought it would be, especially since it was almost night fall and it was raining.  There we several cute little shops around that I wanted a closer look at but the mission comes first!