01.

"Jimin! Wake up! We need to leave!" Yoongi yelled as he shooked Jimin's body. Jimin and Yoongi were hiding with two other people, they were safe for a few hours until the dead have found them once again. Luckly they had enough sleep not much food but some to stay alive.

Jimin stood up and looked around seeing his other two friends getting there weapons ready. He quickly started to get ready as well. "Guys we need to hurry they are getting closer," Samantha yelled as she was looking out the window. Sam the only girl in group, she was NamJoon's younger sister, both of the siblings strong and brave.

NamJoon smirked and loaded his gun, he looked over at Jimin and Yoongi. "Ready boys, cause its about to get a little rough," he kicked opened the door and all the zombies looked over to him.

"Come and get it you bitches!" NamJoon yelled and started to shoot the first zombies to run.

Jimin started to get nervous as the gunshots got the zombies attention and a wave of them coming right at them. Yoongi got in front of Jimin as he notice the younger one getting nervous. All four of them started to run to NamJoon's Jeep. Sam opened the doors and got in, she sarted the engine and hurried the others to get in. "Hurry the fuck up!" She yelled.

Jimin was the first one to get in followed by Yoongi and NamJoon. Sam stepped on the gas pedal and ran over all the zombies in front of the Jeep. All the blood from them were spread on the windows making Jimin cringe. It made the whole Jeep stink.

"Shit, them bastards stink," NamJoon said as he plucked his nose not wanting to smell the horrible odor of rotten bodies. Both Sam and Yoongi nodded there heads in agreement. Jimin just looked outaide and saw the trees passing by, a few abounded house, and even a few zombies wondering around the streets.

Yoongi looked over at Jimin and his heart beated a little faster as he saw the younger one. Jimin never failed to make Yoongi's heart melt. Doesn't matter what he does Yoongi's heart would always respond to it. But Yoongi would never tell Jimin about his feelings, the world was going to shit so what was the point of it anyways.

"you ok?" Yoongi asked Jimin, putting his pale hand on Jimin's thigh. Jimin turned and gave Yoongi a forced smiled. "yeah, I'm ok," he said and turned back to the window.

Yoongi hated when Jimin did that. Lie to him, to make Yoongi not worry about him.

"So where to now," NamJoon asked.

Sam just shrugged her shoulders and slowly pulled over to the side. She turned off the Jeep and turned her body towards NamJoon.

"I don't know," she sighed as she looked down at her dirty thighs.

NamJoon leaned back against the seat and thought of plan to make it through the day.

"We should find food and if we get lucky some weapons," NamJoon said worried as he looked down at his own gun that was almost out of ammo.

"Yeah I only got a few more shots and am out," Yoongi added in, looking at his six rounds of ammo.

"Well use them wisely, remember only use incase of emergencies." NamJoon smirked and pulled out his knife. "Use this bad boys instead."

"So are we going to stay here or find some food?" Jimin said. Sam turned the engine back on and rode down the road and went to the nearest store there was. She drove slowly not wanting to hit the few cars on the road.

Jimin sighed and looked over at Yoongi,  who still had his hand on his thigh. Yoongi felt Jimin's stare and turned towards him, they made eye contact and Yoongi quickly turned around and got his hand off Jimin's thigh. Jimin blushed and looked out the window once again.

When they finally got to the store they all got there things and got perpared to fight.

"Ready?" NamJoon smirked as he got his knife and than slowly opened the door.

It was dark and cold. The air smell like the rest of the world, rot. But being there for so long they barely even notice. There was mess things were on the ground, almost all the shelves were empty and it was quiet. To quiet. They walked a little further and bumped into a dead zombie.

NamJoon kneeled down and looked at the dead zombie with a medal bar on it's head.

"there someone here," NamJoon whispered as he quickly stood up and looked around.

"how do you know," Yoongi asked.

"Look at that thing, the blood is definitely not dry. Plus it's quiet." NamJoon picked up his hand gun but Sam stopped him from doing anything to waste there few ammo.

"What the hell are you doing? maybe they can help us." she said.

"Zombies might not be the only ones we should fear," NamJoon said softly. Sam slowly looked down and got her gun as well. Jimin and Yoongi looked at each other and took out there guns as well.

They looked around and started to walk slowly but stopped by the sound of a voice behind them. They all turned around and pointed thier guns towards the voice. Jimin got nervous once again, his plams were sweating and he was shaking. He didn't know what to expect.

"Well well well, you got a smart leader don't cha," the voice said. NamJoon frowned and pointed his gun at the young man walking towards them.

"Don't worry, I come in peace," the guy smiled brightly.

"Who are you?" NamJoon asked stilled having his gun pointed at him.

"I'm Hoseok, and these two goofs are Taehyung and SeokJin," Hoseok said as two other guys came behind the strange smiling man.

NamJoon looked behind the men and stared back at them. "Any more?"

Hoseok shook his head and put his arms around the other two and smiled.

"Just the three of us,"