What are they? On their first fucking date? What the fuck was with that 'I'll see you tomorrow' crap? Drew was absolutely getting crazy. They were doing fine, they were doing perfect, in fact. Then there was that shit show Thursday night with those two best friends and suddenly Drew found herself in a quicksand slowly getting sucked away from her girlfriend.

Abby had acted friendly towards everyone earlier but there was that underlying resentment in those green eyes, to whom it was directed to, Drew was not sure. A few days ago she would say to Alex no doubt but now anything is possible. Aubrey too acted enthusiastic with her parents but there's a shadow of something that Drew can't seem to figure out what. She didn't give a flying fuck about Alex though. To Drew, Alex is just a goddamn nuisance that needs to away, for good.

She glared at the steering wheel like if she stared hard enough it'll provide all the answers she needed, of course it didn't' answer as it is a steering wheel. Drew then decided to express her frustration by pummeling the steering wheel repeatedly, when she saw a person watching her via her peripheral vision, she turned and glared at the tall form. Alex had a pretty good view of Drew losing her mind as the car's passenger door is still open.

"What the fuck are you staring at?!" Drew hollered out of pure frustration coupled by her irritation towards Alex. Alex had the decency to look embarrassed as she was caught staring, to be fair, it was hard not to when Drew was acting like a lunatic.

"Look, whatever is going between you and Aubrey. If I somehow caused it, I'm really sor-" Alex was cut off when she heard an almost animalistic growl come from the inside of the car.

"Yeah about that there's nothing going on with me and her, absolutely nothing, you know why? Because she's treating me like a goddamn stranger with a fucking plague. Did you somehow cause this? Of course you're the goddamn cause, she started doing this when you showed up which then led to Abby becoming bat shit crazy! Now they hate each other, Aubrey might as well treat me like I'm an amoeba because I already feel that way and you need to fucking stop fucking up my life" Drew screamed at the top of her lungs, she has honestly never raised her voice this loud and this long.

Alex stood there like a deer caught in the headlights, she feels guilty of course but she did not intentionally sought out to hurt anyone. She can only take so much disrespect from someone who may or may not be indirectly affected by her mere presence, who knows if Drew did something to piss Aubrey off and was just looking for someone to blame.

"Look, Drew Goodwin. I did some stuff that I'm guilty off but none of them was directed to you, in fact you weren't even in the picture when all those things happened so you need to calm down and stop treating me like crap" Alex's voice was even but there was a bite to it that was hard to miss.

Drew scoffed at Alex, "oh, someone developed some spine. What are you going to do about it though, huh, Alexandria Griffin?" Drew mocked.

"I'm telling you to get of your high horse and learn to treat other people with respect. Why Aubrey is even with someone like you is beyond me" Alex stated calmly, it did the opposite to Drew because she slammed the door open and rounded over to Alex, she was seething.

"Shut the fuck up! You think I don't know that Aubrey could do much better than me? I know that for a fact, do I want to hear it from someone who had been at one point a part of her life but is now barely in it? From someone who is capable of whatever the fuck you did to make Abby get nauseous just seeing your face? No, I don't need to hear that from someone like you. You may have been valued five years ago, but that ship has long sailed. It's only a matter of time until Aubrey gets tired of defending you from her best friend."

"So this is what I'll tell you, get the fuck off my face and leave before I beat the shit out of you or run you over with my car. Whichever will be more satisfying for me" Drew gritted out, Alex stood tall, not at all intimidated. Alex knows who Drew Goodwin is, that alone does not scare her at all. Drew may not know her the way Alex knows Drew but when it comes down to it, Alex knows she can hold her own, in whatever capacity does she need to stand against Drew.