"BHAI!  Man, why the heck do I get stuck in all this?!?"  Laksh complained holding his head.  

Adarsh looked on at Sanky as he moved to his room.  "Its a storm hidden under that tough look" He thought. 

Scene Shift: Dev

"Shit!"  He banged his hand on the wheel realizing his mistake as he observed his surroundings.  For the past 10 minutes he was driving at a speed so fast that he didn't even pay attention to the red signals he bluntly skipped.  He looked outside and realized there weren't many lights on the road, and barely any service stations or stores to stop by.  Plus it was almost 9, and the night was getting colder and darker and she was out there alone. 

Dev squeezed his eyes tight before taking a quick u-turn. He couldn't leave her just like that.  She was his responsibility because he brought her here.  Dev slowed his pace as he neared the area where he left Navya, hoping she'd still be there.  

He felt a heavy weight on his chest as he stared blankly around the place.  No sign of her.  A sudden fear gulfed over him as he thought where she could be.  It had been a few minutes since he left her here.  "Couldn't she wait damn it!" He yelled looking around frantically. " Where the hell was she?"

He heard his phone beep but ignored it because of the problem at hand.  Dev finally walked back into his car with a defeated face.  This whole trip was causing stress beyond expectation.  Everything was going wrong and the worst was that the deal had been pushed back.  He had to make it in time or this could be the end of his plans.  Dev sat in the car trying to calm down. 

Scene Shift: DT Mansion

Ritik and Shivanya walked in the house followed by two voices behind them talking about random things.  They both shared a smile as Ragu and Navya whispered in the back.  The girl they met on the road was absolutely clueless about Kolkata so they offered to host her at their house for the night and she could search for her so called "boss" in the morning.  

Navya told them everything in the car on the ride back home and it was unbelievable at first.  Such a heartless man to leave her behind at an unknown place.  

"Dada, Navya can stay in my room with me."  Ragini offered and Ritik turned to Navya for assurance who just squealed with happiness.  He gave them a smile saying "Good night" and headed to his room.  

"Let me know if you both need anything." Shivanya said before wishing them good night and going behind Ritik to their room. 

The duo then headed to Ragu's room sharing more stories with each other.  Ragini felt happy finding someone her age who she could talk to without restrictions.  Navya was so free spirited, she couldn't help but share her thoughts.  They bonded on how beautiful their birth places were, the coolness of small town girls, engineering and living like a loner.  Its as if Ragu found a long lost twin.  

Scene Shift: Rivanya's Room

Ritik settled on the bed with a few files while Shivanya came out of the bathroom changed in her night dress.  She sighed looking at the files and sat next to Ritik, leaning on his shoulder.  He caressed her cheek and kissed her hair then went back to the files.  After a good 5 minute silence Shivanya spoke,

"Ritik I had to talk to you"

"Hmm" He said as affirmation. 

"Ragu..." Before she could complete Ritik started talking,

"Haan.  After years I have seen her this happy.  I knew her excitement to go to the park and she enjoyed so much at the fair too.  Seeing her so happy makes me feel better.  And she found a new friend too.  Cherry on top. " He laughed.