Lawless X Reader [ Roses ]

—Requested by Wolfgirl011

Enjoy~☆

_______________________

You went on a trip back to your home country to meet some family there. You were happy and all, but sadly you had to leave your boyfriend Lawless behind.

You'd keep in contact with him, as he calls you every night and every morning.

You were laying in bed sleeping peacefully, while your curtains were closed blocking the morning light.

You then were startled by the ring of your phone.

"Probably Lawless."

You thought to yourself. As you managed to sit up, you grabbed your phone and looked at the caller ID.

Lawless❤️

Is what the ID read, you instantly picked it up.

"Good morning (Y/N)-chan~!!"

You giggled at his childish greeting, and smiled cause you missed hearing his voice.

"Good morning Lawless~."

"When are you gonna come baacckk~"

Lawless wined, you can tell he's pouting on the other side of the phone. You giggled again at his childish wining.

"Tomorrow evening hopefully. I miss you so much~"

"I miss you too (Y/N)-chan~"

"Well, I better get changed and get going. I should be back at the hotel room at noon. I'll call you then."

"Ok, bye bye~!"

"Bye bye Lawless-chan~!"

**
1:00pm

You stretched your arms and yawned, wiped out from the day. You plopped on your bed, a loud sigh escaped your lips.

You remembered you promised to call Lawless. You went to grab your phone, but then there was a knock on the door.

You got up and answered the door, it was a mail man. You wondered why he was at your door.

He handed you an envelope and there was a (f/c) rose attached to it.

(A/N: (f/c) mean "favourite colour")

You grabbed it, thanked him and closed the door. You sat on your bed, placed the (f/c) rose on your dresser and opened the envelope.

It read:

Dear my beloved girlfriend,

I don't know when this will reach you, but if you're reading this you should still be on your trip. So you got it in time!

I miss you so much and just know that every time I go to sleep you're in my dreams, and every time I wake up I yearn for the warmth of your body cuddling up with mine.

I hope you're enjoying your trip with your family, I wish I could've came. But it'd be hard since I can't stay away from Licht for long and then he'd have to come too, which would result in you having to deal with our bickering.

I just want you to know I'll be waiting for you when you get back. I love you very much (Y/N)~

Love, you're amazing boyfriend Lawless~

You smiled widely looking at the letter.

" I love you too Lawless~"

You said softly, almost like a whisper.

**
8:00pm

You were walking off the plane as you finally arrived back. You walked into the airport dragging your luggage with you.

You decided to call Lawless to tell him the good news, but then you looked up and saw the familiar blonde hair with brown dyed tips in the distance.

"Lawless..."

You knew it was him. You ran dragging your luggage along too, wanting to jump into his arms once again.

As you were running, you shouted his name to catch his attention.

"Lawless!!"

Lawless heard his name and turned his head around, his eyes widened at the sight of you. Then his expression softened as he then shouted back, also starting to run towards you.

"(Y/N)!!"

You ran towards each other at full speed. You dropped your luggage and jumped into his arms, his wrapped tightly around your waist in a giant hug.

"I missed you so much!!"

You said, tears forming in your eyes.

"Me too."

You pulled apart and looked into those piercing red irises of his, and him staring lovingly into your (e/c) ones.

A single tear ran down your cheek, you were so happy to see him.

He then gently caressed your face, wiping away the stray tear from your face with his thumb.

"I'm so glad you're back. Let's go home shall we?"

"Yes."

You both leaned in as Lawless gently placed his lips upon yours, giving you a gentle yet passionate kiss.

You both pulled away, then intertwining your fingers with his.

"I love you so much (Y/N)-Chan~"

"I love you too Lawless~"

You both then walked to a taxi, then got home.

You were still holding the (f/c) rose in your hand, as it was a symbol showing that no matter how far apart you both were, you'll always love each other.

__________________________

Sorry of this isn't that great, but oh well I tried haha😅

Anyways, I should be going to bed now. It's pretty late.

Also, THANK YOU SM FOR 3K READS HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!

BYE BYE LOVES❤️❤️