Mikuni X Short!Shy!Reader [Teases and Kisses]

A/N: This is requested by AisuMushoku !! Enjoy~!

________________________

You and your boyfriend Mikuni, were taking a stroll along the streets on a chilly fall day. The wind was blowing your (h/c) hair, your hands intertwined with his. As JeJe was in his snake form resting around Mikuni's neck.

You two decided to go out to the park just for some fresh air and alone time with each other, so Mikuni asked JeJe to go somewhere else politely but stay within the boundaries since they can't be far from each other.

JeJe didn't really care as he didn't want to stay around anyways, so he went to some candy shop down the street. (I feel bad now oops sorry JeJe...)

You two walked to a bench but before you two sat down, you stood on your tippy toes to peck Mikuni's lips. Since you were shorter than he was, you'd always have to do that to kiss him. And Mikuni being himself, teases you for it.

"Aw (Y-N)-Chan~"

He then bends down to your height and pecks your lips.

"You're so short~"

He teased patting your head in the process. You puffed your red cheeks.

"W-Whatever! Let's just go sit down ok?"

You said, trying to change the subject.

You two sat next to each other on the bench and intertwined your fingers.

He then out of nowhere, smashed his lips with yours. This wasn't just a quick little peck, it was more passionate.

You melted into the kiss, but soon parted cause your face was heating up so fast you felt as if you were going to explode.

"Aww! You're so cute when you blush~"

He teased you, poking your red cheek.

"A-Arigatō... I guess..."

You turned away so, desperately trying to hide your flushed checks. Which was pointless.

Mikuni then gently grabbed your chin and turned your face, so you could look straight at him. His golden brown eyes staring lovingly into you (e/c) orbs.

"(Y-N)... I love you so much, you know that? I'm sorry I never tell you often enough how much I care for you. Even if you are super short and super shy, hehe~"

"Of course he had to add that at the end." You thought to yourself as you sweat dropped.

You then looked at your boyfriend and smiled.

"Mikuni... don't be sorry. I never tell you often enough how deeply I care about you. Even if you do tease me quite often. I love you Mikuni Arisuin~"

You have him a short but sweet kiss on his lips. His lips were so soft, you loved it. You then pulled away and gave him a closed eye smile.

He the hugged you close to him, your head against his chest. You inhaled his scent, and smiled.

"You're the best girlfriend ever (Y-N)-Chan~"

_________________________

Sorry it's so short and I'm sorry for not updating in so long!! ;-;