chapter 3

Well first day at school I haven't been to school in years I wounder how much has changed since then. Apparently I'm a year 9 student there was only one class of the kids in the area around 18 kids in the class well that's what the principle said when he came to visit to tell me about their school he was a tall man had brown hair, blue eyes, wore a brown suit that had patchers of other fabrics sown to it, same brown coloured pants but no patches on them and black shoes. Alice had a car but was too old to drive so she lets us use it. Ichigo was the only one that could drive so he drove me to school. It was a cold day so I wore a black dress that went down to my feet and lace up boots, my hair was down like always there was no uniform policy.  

We got to the school, it was small a 2 story building, it was brown and look like it made from wood and looked really old. The school was surrounded by a forest. The only class room in the school was upstairs and it was huge. The classroom had papers of drawing all over the walls, the room looked so colourful, as I stepped into the classroom the teacher had already started class she was writing on the chalkboard then turned around looked at me then said. 

"Haruhi come and stand at the front for a minute." so I walked nervously to the front of the class. "Class we have a new student joining us this is Haruhi, say good morning." 

"Good morning Haruhi." the class said at the same time. 

"Good morning." I relied. 

"Ummm... Haruhi there's a seat at the back next to Akira, you can sit there." said the teacher.  

"Ok" I replied the walked to the seat at the back in between Akira and a window and sat there. The class had tables in 5 groups. The teacher had red hair up in a bun, she had red glasses, hazel eyes and was wearing a dark white dress that went all the down to the floor and couldn't see the shoes, she looked young. 

I turned to have a look at Akira, he had just past the ears blonde hair with side fringe, he was wearing gray pants, a dark blue jacket with the buttons done up. He turned to face me (he had hazel eyes) then he said. 

"Hi I'm Akira, this back table is for the year 9's only. Are you a year 9?" He looked nervous when he said that.  

"Of cause I'm a year 9 that's probably why I was told to sit here." I replied. 

"Oh just making sure." 

"Ok then, who are they?" I pointed to the other 2 people sitting on the tables opposite side to us. The tables were in separate groups around the classroom, I'm guessing the tables are in year levels.  

"The one opposite to you is Yuki and the other is Koizumi." When they heard their name they looked up at Akira then to me. Yuki had short blonde neck length hair, blue eyes and was wearing a red dress and had red glasses. Koizumi had blue eyes and just past the ears brown hair. 

"Hi I'm Koizumi nice to meet you?" he held out his hand and I shook it. 

"Hi." Yuki just went back to reading her book. 

"Don't mind her she prefers to read books than socialise" Akira whispered to me. 

"Ok." it didn't bother me. 

All day during class it felt weird, it's hard to explain but there was something not human about Akira, Yuki and Koizumi. School had just finished, everyone was packing up to leave and just then Akira whispered to me. 

"Meet me at the back of the school, we need to talk" then he left. I was nervous what on earth was it he wanted to talk about. So I left to and headed for the back of the school. During the day Akira took me on a tour of the school so I knew where everything was.