chapter 2

I woke up still in pain I opened my eyes, I was lying in a bed. How did I get here? I turned right Ichigo was sitting on a wooden chair next to the bed his head was down I guess he hasn't notice me wake up yet, I started to sit up in bed and his head shot up. 

"Are you ok? Rin said the wound was to bad and you lost a lot of blood so you might not wake up" he put his head down again then whispered "It's all my fault I should have been there, Sebastian told me what happened his pretty upset he blames himself he won't listen to us, and Suki hasn't said a word after she found us and said you were hurt badly and ever since we got here she's been in her room she won't talk to anyone, or eat something."(Angels don't sleep but they eat). 

"I'm ok, I'll talk to Sebastian and Suki later but you shouldn't blame yourself ether it's not anyone's fault but mine I jumped in front of the blade if I didn't it would have been Suki that got hurt. What I don't get is that the angel was aiming for Suki's heart but when I jumped in front of her the angel quickly moved the blade so it didn't stab my heart and why were they looking for you?" I said, I was out of breath when I finished. He looked up again confused for a moment then sad again. 

"I don't know why they were looking for me but I wish I knew." he looked really upset "and how did you know that the angel was aiming for Suki's heart it might not have been and that wasn't a really a smart thing to jump in front of a sword even if it was to save someone, we were really worried about you we thought you were going to die." 

"Well I didn't die lucky for that and I saw the angle of the sword it was pointed at her heart and I was stabbed in the guts." I was a little annoyed now so I got out of bed there was blood still on my clothes from where I was stabbed I got up to fast I felt light headed and almost fell but Ichigo got up and caught me then I got my balance a couple minutes later. 

"Thanks" 

"No prob but you should be careful" 

"I will"  

Outside my room was a small hallway, more doors (must be bedrooms) I started to turn left when Ichigo said. 

"Turn right the kitchen and lounge room, turn left it's the bedrooms and a bathroom." 

"Where's Sebastian?" 

"The last time I saw him he was out the back in the tree, turn left to the door at the end of the hall is the back door." 

"Ok thanks." 

"Shouldn't you get something to eat first you've been out for a week." 

"I will later but I have to talk to Sebastian and Suki first then I'll have something to eat." 

"Fine but as soon as you're done talking eat something." 

"Don't worry I will." 

When I went out the back Sebastian was now sitting under the tree reading a book. I started walking towards him. 

"Hey Sebastian!" I shouted. He looked up fast, he look at me like he was seeing a ghost then he smiled and said. 

"About time you woke up!" He shouted back. The back yard was huge, all green grass and 1 huge tree with lots of leaves. "Shouldn't you have got changed first before you start walking around the place?" 

"Oh yeah good idea I'll do that after we talk" 

"Talk?" 

"Yeah Ichigo told me what's been happening you and Suki blame yourselves for what happened and I came to say stop it, it was no one else's fault but mine because I chose to jump in front of the blade. Does Ichigo seem a little different to you or is just me?" 

"Dunno he's been sad all week, he sat next to your bed most of the time saying that you were going to wake up at any minute, sorry but the truth was well we didn't want to but we all had our doubts that you weren't going to wake because of the wound and what Rin said but Ichigo wouldn't listen, I don't think his had any food well none of us could we were to sad to eat but Ichigo has seemed a little different the past week." 

"You should go get something to eat and thanks" 

"For what?" 

"For staying with me when I was hurt" 

"Haruhi you're like a little sister to me although I've never had one so I'm not so shore what it's like to have one but if you're hurt I would never leave your side" 

"I know, now go eat." I smiled and walked away, he got up fast and next to me in a second. 

"Fine I'll go and get something to eat, now that your ok, you are ok right?" 

"Yeah I'm fine"  

After I got change in a blue casual summer dress and short ankle boots (it was hot outside, it felt like summer even though it was only mid spring) Sebastian said that Suki's room was the one next to mine on the left so I went to talk to her. *knock, knock, knock*  

"Can I come in?" I said but didn't open the door I could her running then the door flew open and Suki grabbed me and hugged me, I was surprised at first then I hugged back.  

"You're alive." she whispered then started crying. 

"Yeah I don't plan to go anywhere yet." 

We both laughed. 

"I was so worried about you I'm so sorry it's my entire fault if only I was a better fighter then it wouldn't have happened."  

There's that it was all my fault again. 

"It's not your fault and past is past can't change that, I'll teach you how to fight. I'm starving want get something to eat?" 

"Ok I'm feeling hungry to" 

She wiped the tears away then walked to the kitchen. 

3 weeks later... 

3 weeks have past and it's my first day at school. We found out there was a small school nearby and we wanted to try and fit in so they sent me to school. The house we have been living in was apparently Rin's old friend's house and she lets us live there. Rin's friend lived next door which was down the road because there were some fields between the houses and a huge forest after the fields. Her friends name was Alice she was an old lady with gray hair and dressed in granny clothes, she sits on her rocking chair in the porch of her little old cottage, she knows what we are and Rin said that she was the only human that she trusts so that was good enough for me. I would visit her in the afternoons she was a nice old lady.