Chapter 3

Alexandria's POV

After dancing to random songs on the radio, Rebekah and I stopped for a snack somewhere in Columbia, Missouri. I parked the car and walked to the forest with Rebekah alongside. There, there were two boys hanging out.

They looked at us and started walking towards us. Rebekah and I looked at each other and smirked. I speed walked to the blonde guy and compelled him while Rebekah took care of the dark haired one. 

"Don't make any noise" I compelled then bit into his neck and then draining him. I looked over Rebekah, her guy was on the ground. We quickly burned the bodies, they became nothing but ash and walked back. 

Walking back to the car, I wiped the blood from the edge of my lips. I sat in the car and started driving again really fast. Like really fast. I smelled blood coming from the car. I looked down on my shirt and saw a blood stain there. I groaned.

When we reached Spoklane, Washington it was like 8 in the morning, we stopped at a fuel station. I let Rebekah fuel the car while I changed my clothes. Changing into a white off the shoulder top and a coral skater skirt. I fixed my hair and walked back to the car. I noticed Rebekah had bought some human food and drinks. But now she was drinking human blood in a cup, she gave me a cup too. When I finished drinking it, we hit the road again. After like 4 hours, we finally reached Forks. We went to the house buying place first and bought a house. The house was modern house, it was painted white and had glass windows and had dark wood and light wood in its exterior. There was a huge pool and had everything that we needed. To top it off, it was furnished.

"Perfect" I said

Rebekah nodded, we walked in then thanked the person and unpacked our bags. I helped Rebekah with a little bit of magic. After, we drove to the Cullen's house. I knocked on the door, Rebekah stood behind me.

A sweet looking lady with gold eyes wearing a black dress with white polka dots opened the door.

"Hello, may I help you?" The lady asked

I heard his voice coming from the house "Bet I can beat ya"

"Umm... Yeah, is Emmett here?" I asked

"Yes he is. And you are?" The lady asked

"I'm Alexandria and this is my sister Rebekah. I'm Emmett's friend and we go way back" I smiled

"Nice to meet you, I'm Esme" She said "Please come in"

I walked behind Esme, Rebekah behind me, "Emmett, a friend of yours is here" Esme chimed.

There were 7 other vampires there including Emmett, and there was a human-vampire hybrid. Impossible. I looked at Emmett's eyes, they were not blue anymore but gold.

"Alexa?" Emmett asked leaning forward

"The one and only" I smirked

Next thing I know, I'm engulfed into a bone crushing hug. I hugged him back. "Em... Can't... breathe..." I choked but in fact I could breathe, my eyes turned to a vampire standing in the corner, he had bronze hair and was trying to read my mind. I had bloked mine and Rebekah's mind before we came here, so no one could read our minds. 

I saw some people chuckling. "Uh... Sorry" Emmett said pulling back "Oh this is Carlisle, Esme, Alice, Rosalie, Jasper, Edward, and Bella" he said gesturing at people.

"Uh guys this is my best friend Alexandria Mikaelson" Emmett introduced me,

I heard someone clear their throat behind me. I turned around and saw Rebekah standing there. She gave me a well? look.