Chapter 2

I woke up to silence. Nothing, I guess theres no one in the house. I sigh in relief. Then I hear bickering between two people and some snoring. I groaned and pulled my covers over me again. I decided to take a bath and then go down. I quickly took a bath, pulled on a pair of printed leggings and a black oversized top then I pulled on some Uggs. Dried my hair and put it half up and half down with a big ice blue bow in the middle. When I went downstairs, I saw Nik walking back and forth fast and murmuring under his breath, Kol and Elijah sitting on the couch with a black face with hurt in their eyes and Rebekah saying things like "No, it can't be..... She wouldn't do that..."

I walked in the kitchen and made some coffee then walked into the living room and asked "What's with the looks??" 

Nik shouted at me "SHE'S GONNA KILL US ALL!!!"

"Okay... All I heard was She, Kill, Us.. besides we're originals dude..."  I told him

"Unless she's an Original Witch" murmured Kol

I then choked on my coffee. "What Niklaus and Kol mean is Mother has linked us all and she plans to kill us all using Finn as her sacrifice..." Elijah explained.

I felt tears rolling down my cheeks 'It.....can't......be......" 

"It can, and we have to find out where she is doing the sacrifice.." Nik said

"Alex, can you try to look??" Elijah asked

I just simply nodded my head.

I found out that mother or should I say Esther was trying to kill us, she linked us all together during the toast when all of us drank the champagne. Nik, Kol, Elijah and I are on our way to see mother where she will perform the spell. We came too early for her. It was great. Just part of the plan.

“Why mother why?” I asked,

“You have lived far too long, you should be dead by now. I shouldn’t have turned you in monsters” she replied,

“How pathetic of you Finn.” Kol spat “Being the sacrificial lamb”

“Be quiet Kol, your brother knows more virtue than you.” Mother said,

“You won’t kill us mother” I said, “I won’t let you”

“Alexandria Paige Mikaelson you are no match for me” mother said

“That’s it” I said, using all my force against her,

“You have gotten stronger” Mother said,

I smirked, but she muttered a spell and I flew back and hit the tree. Kol, Nik and Elijah came running.

“I’m fine” I told them. I had to fight her, I kept on fighting but she had gotten stronger.

Suddenly, “No sisters! Do not leave me!!” Mother screamed, then the fire blazed higher and then it suddenly went out, I noticed Esther and Finn were gone. I was on the ground with my brothers by my side. Then I heard voices of the burned witches, “You shouldn’t have fought against her.” “You are going to pay Alexandria Paige” and suddenly pain came all over me. I screamed in pain, that pain was the pain of the witches that were burned there, they wanted me to feel their pain. Last thing I saw was my brothers rushing to my side.

Kol’s POV:

I watched as everything happened and my favorite sister screamed in pain and fainted, I think she was exhausted because she used a lot of magic in trying to stop Mother. Nik then picked her up bridal style and we started to walk away from that place where the witches were burned when Klaus said “I have something to take care of…” I nodded as he handed Alexa to me, her eyes fluttered open, she smiled “Hey Bro” then she snuggled in my sleep and drifted off to sleep, Elijah had gone to get Rebekah. I walked back to the mansion, I got to her room and put her on her bed softly.