First Contact.

The building was unimpressive. Unimpressive but modern, with just a small, simple sign that told him he was at the right address. White marble, ink black stairs out of slate guiding to a simple, small glass door with golden door knobs. When he walked upstairs, another rush of nervousness was washing over him, but he had learned to not show it within the years, so he wore nothing but a polite, charming smile as he entered the lobby, coming to stand in front of a small, yet empty desk.

It looked like a hotel. An expensive hotel up in Denmark, meant to give old, worn out business man a place and opportunity to cheat on their bitter, uptight wifes with a 100% chance of not being caught, cause' they paid $2000 per night and maybe this what exactly what it was- but whatever the case may have been, Slash immediately felt out of place. Not that he wasn't used to expensive hotel lobbies, but somehow it all wasn't fitting together: The website, the weird, unusual system with a chat function and now the lobby - red carpet, more marble, gold- plated everything. They seemed to earn a whole lot of money with what they were doing, but their website really wasn't one of the classy types, judged by the simple "message me" button and the Facebook like profiles, but maybe they just had a bad IT- manager to-

He was abruptly torn out of his thoughts by a tall, blonde guy in leather pants and a worn out gray muscle shirt walking past him and coming to sit behind the counter to first rummage around, then get some polish out of his pocket to absently start polishing his nails.

Slash stared.

Stared at him getting midnight blue polish on his nails, stared at his fuzzy, dyed, white blonde hair and the way he seemed to not even notice him. He was damn quickly done with his right hand, but when he started with his left, Slash cleared his throat. The guy didn't look up, but sighed, before talking in a surprisingly rough voice. "Yo, whatya' want?"

Yo?  Slash suppressed a chuckle. "Uhm...I have an appointment in ten minutes."

"Oh?"

Now he finally looked up to him, his light brown, eyeliner framed eyes literally checking him out by letting them shamelessly wander over every inch of his face and his body before he smirked. "Unfortunately not with me..."

What? How much weirder could a conversation be...?

"Uh...no...?"

"With whom? No! Lemme' guess...", he theatrically placed a hand at his chin, eyes small in concentration, "Ramona?"

"No..."

"Lisa?"

"No."

"Oh wait...Dean?", he smirked again, obviously checking out if he was gay or not, then started pouting slightly when Slash negated again, this time with a small laugh, cause' he somehow really liked that guy.

"Is it a woman?"

Slash couldn't help but feel a radiating heat crawling up his face when he shook his head.

"Oh! Well, you're not the type of a man to go out with a guy like me...so not Justin, not Bobby...Lars...Oh I know! Uh...again...Axl! Is it Axl?"

"Uhm...yeah..."

"Ha! That son of a bitch! Always gettin'the jackpot, damn...whatya chose? Female?"

"I...well...", but thankfully he didn't even have to give a proper answer with a small, petite girl with long, blonde locks in a black dress suddenly storming in, her high heels clattering loudly on the floor. "What are you doing here?!", she asked towards Slash's new found collocutor, giving him a gentle shove against the shoulder.