Chapter 8: healed

I'm thinking on turning this daddy kink into a series.

Like, when I get done with this story, which will be soon now now, but soon. I'll do another but this time prison.

Enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ace is fully healed after two and half weeks. This morning we went after it like bunny rabbits, which was his words. I was sitting at the kitchen table on my phone on Facebook. I had me and Ace as the profile picture. He maybe wanted but his cops and one FBI agent in his pocket.

I heard footsteps coming from the stairs and Ace is on the phone chatting away. Turning Facebook off I slipped my phone into my faded blue jeans. Propping my feet on the chair next to me I watched him talk. "I don't care what it takes just get it done! This business deal will not last a life time, john!" Ace said pouring a glass of milk. "John don't be scared it ain't like he gonna bite your head off! You know how he is.. just go in state what I said and walk out." He looked at me and rolled his eyes and propped himself up against the counter.

I stood up and walked over to him and he eyed me as I got closer. "John..! Just give him the fucking phone!" Ace growled I wrapped my arms around him as he placed a hand on my lower back holding me there. "Hello Kevin, long time no see." Ace said calmly "no, I don't have the money, but I have the deal of a lifetime!" I heard kevin talk but it's barely audible. "Sheesh don't have to be so flipping harsh.. just listen for a minute on the proposal of the deal." Ace said and started playing with me hair and I sighed in content.

"Partner ship.." ace paused as he stared at me with a smirk on his face, I know that smirk. It's his I'm gonna fucking win this smirk. "See you next Tuesday, to go over the deal." With that he hung up and picked me up. "this will be simple as pie" he carried me up to our room. He kicked the door shut as he laid me down the bed. Something's off.. my mind was racing I felt something like a bad feeling or something.

He started kissing my neck as his hands cupped my breasts, but that nagging feeling is still there deep down. I shook it off. As of now, I wanna enjoy. Then his phone started ringing he groaned and answered it "what" he said "sorry, john.. you kind of interrupted me with my baby" I blushed. Then his eyes widen "WHAT!?" I flinched and he placed a apologetic hand on my body. "He killed him?" My eyes slowly as he hung up "aria, your father hired one of his members to kill the guy was gonna go a deal with" ace informed me.

"That bastard!" I said "I'm calling a board meeting to see what I need to do.. do you wanna be a part of it?" He asked me he is the crime boss of the vice lords. "Sure" I nodded. That fucking killed the mood. My birthday is coming soon and I'll be 19 woohoo. In a month. Ace grabbed his phone and mass text his members.

"The meeting starts in two hours" he said "that give me enough time to fix up" I said and he chuckled "women" I laughed. I went into the bathroom turning on the shower I waited for it to warm up. When it did I jumped in and took a thorough shower which means an hour has just need wasted. Getting out I put on black high waisted skinny jeans that's ripped on the thighs. I put on a grey crop top, that says rebel.

Grabbing my grey vans I slipped them on. "Damn babe" ace said coming to the makeup vanity we set up for me. I put on natural everything except my lips had dark red lipstick and golden eyeshadow. "You look fine as hell" he scanned my body "all this for a meeting" he kissed my cheek "I love you aria" pulling me into a hug "I love you ace" with that we went to the conference room that is up on the third floor.

When we stepped the room was semi crowded. "Damn boss! You got a lady!" The one with red hair and tattoos on his neck "John don't be fancying her" ace warned the guy with tattoos so his name is john. I sat in a chair next to the wall. Barely paying attention. Some of these criminals look threatening but I'm with ace and he was extremely threatening.

*two hours later*

They finally finished their little meeting. Still haven't figured out what the do, that's when I spoke up "kill one of them" their eyes widen "but ain't that your father members..?" Ethan said "yeah well he deserves it.." I said with a look saying no more questions on that. They filed out of the room after agreeing on my idea. I never understood how they all have smarts but couldn't find an idea on how to deal with this, and I with no criminal record gave them an idea.

Ace led me down for some dinner. "Thanks for the help babe!" He kissed me on the cheek "anytime" I said taking the last bite of my food. Getting up I put our plates in the sink and began to wash the dishes. When I felt ace press his body against my back making press against the counter. "What ya doing" I asked as his hands pulled me farther against him and my head laying against his shoulder.

"A-Ace" I whimpered as his hand slid down my pants and pressed on my kitten. He then pushed my panties to the side as best as he could and took his finger and circled around my cl¡t first starting slow and torturous, then a faster pace. "D-Daddy fuck me" I begged and that was thing I said before our clothes was off and I was laid on the kitchen table. Oh, I'm gonna have wash the table now.

No words not even a warning and he thrusted inside of me. "Ahh fuck" I moaned loudly as he never let up speed. I was trying to grip the table but failing. My breath quickened as his movements became sloppy I knew he was about to release. "I'm about to-" was we said at the same time before letting out deep and loud moans. He picked me up and walked us up to our room.

After cleaning up and dressing in some sleepwear we laid down "night BabyGirl love you" he kissed my forehead "night daddy I love you too" I cuddled up closer to him and we fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thinking that this story is soon to become the end is saddening. It's not over yet but it will soon be. Few more chapters maybe or more maybe.

Have a wonderful day or night!

Hope your enjoying this story. The next book in this daddy kink serious will be an interesting one.