Chapter 11

A/N: Well, well, well. Look who has an update within two weeks time! That is a record for me :3 Well here is a new chapter. Enjoy it and the picture of June that I never put up. Oh and the song I used for the chapter is on the side. I suggest you play it when you see the *

WARNING SEMI-SEXUAL (Kind of) CONTENT IN THE END OF THIS CHAPTER! 

Just sayin :)

_____________________________________________________________

Chapter 11

(Lizzie’s P.O.V.)

Who would have thought the next day would have been better than the last. There was no sign of Kim, and the girls around me had lightened their stares.

I was the happiest I had been in two days.

Yesterday after I woke up from my nap, I had gotten more messages from James. So me and him stayed up till past midnight texting each other. I have to say, he’s quite the flirt when you aren't standing face to face with him.

But it wasn't a creepy kind of flirting, it was really adorable actually.

I got a “good night” from him and then a “good morning”. So you can see how happy I really was.

The text still made me smile:

“Good morning! Hope you have a good day. Won't be able to make it to school. Bri's daycare is closed for cleaning. But we will see you after school! I’ll be ready to paint for sure! xx”

Simple but wordy. It’s just like him to be that way.

Thankfully it was the end of the day and we were all carpooling. Josh and June rode with me and then it was Ricky and Kelly in his car.

Soon enough we all made it to my apartment and I saw James leaning on his truck with Bri jumping in the bed of it.

We all hopped out of our vehicular devices- yes I just said that- and James looked up at the sound. His smile was really addicting, I can’t get enough of it.

I was the first one to run over to him and give him a hug. He gladly accepted it and wrapped his arms around my shoulders bringing me closer into him. He smelt really good, like apples and cinnamon. A great combination in my opinion.

I looked up and met Kelly’s eyes. She had a smirk on her face. She knew something that I didn’t. I gave her a confused look but she only shook her head dismissing my look.

I'll get her to talk sooner or later.

"Hey Liz. How was your day?" James asked me removing his arms from around me but leaving one arm on my shoulder.