The signs babysitting Papyrus [Special]

This was suggested by @jullianpines ~
Thanks for the suggestion! ^^

Today's episode is!
"Y/N babysitting Papyrus! ft. A child Papyrus!"

Aries : Papyrus had been annoying Y/N all day long, bragging about how online famous he was. Y/N tried to be okay with it but it has gone on for too long. She/He has had enough.
"PAPYRUS NO YOU'RE NOT ONLINE FAMOUS STOP RUBBING YOUR NOTHINGNESS IN MY FACE"

Capricorn : Y/N was sitting on her/his phone casually on wattpad. Reading a book called 'Undertale Zodiacs'. The day has been normal and Sans should be back soon. The house didn't get burned down yet so that's a plus. It was all wonderful until Papyrus walked up to her/him and asked a question that made Y/N's phone fall out of her/his hands. "Y/N.. How are babies made?"

Leo : Papyrus had told Y/N he had gotten hungry. So Y/N, being the good babysitter she/he is. Went to make something for Papyrus to eat. Papyrus had told her/him that he wanted spaghetti. After a good 30 minutes, the spaghetti was done and edible. Thank you very much. Papyrus did not like it and spent the rest of the giving Y/N cooking lessons on 'how to make spaghetti so horrible it could be a weapon'.

Scorpio : Y/N was cleaning the kitchen while humming quitely. She/he was distracted and smol Papyrus took this as his chance. His older brother, Sans, had kept strange red bottles in the fridge. Whenever Papyrus would ask what they are. Sans would answer with "You'll know when you're older"
10 minutes later Y/N found Papyrus laying on the floor in a giggling fit. Claiming he can see Unicorns. With a bottle of ketchup next to him.
R.I.P Y/N's 1 day year old babysitting career.

Pisces : They spent the whole day watching Mettaton's shows. Dancing to Mettaton's song. Fangirling/faboying over Mettaton. Crying over Mettaton's plays. Just every single Mettaton related thing you could think of.
ALL HAIL METTATON.

Virgo : Y/N had decided it would be a good idea to teach Papyrus skating.
It was not a good idea.

Gemini : When Sans came back home he found all his ketchup bottles on the floor empty and the two of them jumping around in pink onesies.

Cancer : Y/N decided to invite people over for a small gathering. That turned into a full party.
Sans had made her/him and Papyrus clean the mess up and pay for his ketchup for the next month.

Aquarius : Y/N had absolutely no experience babysitting whatsoever so she had called Toriel in desperation. In the end, it was Toriel babysitting both Papyrus and Y/N.
Sans has a lot of apolgizing to do and a lot of pie taste testing to do as a way of making up for it.

Sagittarius : Y/N expected some action. Some adventure. Like, she/he expected it to play out like in the Home Alone movie. Robbers would break in. So she/he and Papyrus went overboard with the complex defenses to protect themselves. While waiting for the robbers that were never going to show up, Y/N accidently triggers one of the traps herself/himself and ends up covered in glue and cereal.

Taurus : Y/N spent 5 out of 6 hours doing nothing but panicking over every cold breeze of air because she/he was extremely worried and paranoid about messing up. After 5 hours of mini heart attacks. Y/N decided to make some food only to discover she/he can't cook halfway through making the soup. She/he and Papyrus called for take out and went crazy since they weren't the ones paying. They got a long lecture and Sans went broke for a good few days.

Libra : Y/N is going crazy slowly. Actually scratch that her/his sanity is disappearing rapidly fast. She/he turned on their music playlist on shuffle in attempt to distract herself/himself. Papyrus goes from whining to crying to jumping around to boasting to screaming to yelling to annoying her/him to any other form of annoyance you can think of. Her/his eyes are bloodshot and everytime *your favorite song* comes on she/he sings so loud that Papyrus' cries for her/him to shut up go unheard. When will this absolute hell end?

I decided to try something new.
Did you like it? :3

Hope I made someone laugh lol

#QOTD; What are your OTPs?

#AOTD; Lawless x Licht. Sakuya x Tsubaki. Jeje x Mikuni. Kuro x Mahiru.
Izayoi x Black rabbit.
Shinoa x Mitsuba. Guren x Shinya.
Kuroo x Kenma.
Kise x Kuroko. Momoi x Riko. Akashi x Furihata.
Kanan x Mari.
Karma x Gakushuu. Karma x Nagisa. Kayano x Nagisa.
*The rest has been censored because the list was too long*

Ship any of those?

This chapter has 830 words I'm so proud this is so long I hope it was worth it TvT k ill go now bye~