"thank you." she mumbled and hugged eliza, eliza hugged back and stroked her sisters hair.

"anytime, my beloved." eliza whispered and smiled.

peggy paced around waiting for john to arrive, she didn't know how in hell she was going to admit it to him, especially since she's known for 2 days, and hasn't told him yet.

peggy heard a knock at the door, and she froze.

oh god, he's here what do i say?
what will his reaction be?
will he leave...?

all these thoughts raced in peggy's mind but she snapped out of it once the door rang again.

"coming!" she squealed, and opened the door slowly.

"hi baby." he grinned and kissed her softly. in that moment all of peggy's thoughts erased and they were the only two people that have ever existed.

"hey. can we talk?" peggy bit her lip after the kiss and brought him into the other room.

laurens was scared, he had a confused, yet frightened look on his face and his stomach churned immediately.

"y-yeah.." he said, following her.

"i have to tell you something... but first i want you to know i love you... and i love you so much, so much you don't even know." she explained, smiling.

"i know, baby girl. i do." they were touching foreheads now.

"i- i don't want you to hate me.." she cries out.

"why would i hate you...?" he whispers.

"b-because what if you're mad at me... o-or don't... i don't know, i figured out two days ago and haven't even told you how yet.... im untrusting. you shouldn't trust me, why do you?" she choked out.

"because, you're the most trustworthy, most kind, most sweet, generous, beautiful person i know, peggy. okay?" he says, with full truth. "now, what is it you need to tell me?" he bites his lip.

peggy stutters a mouthful of nothing as she tries to think of what to say.

she closes her eyes and let's a tear fall, which she feels john wipe away. she opened her eyes up and they were red, blue, and white; to john it looked like the freaking american flag. (i had too.)

john looked at her with pure concern, what if she was cheating, what if she was getting abused or something...? john let her think for a minute as he waited for her to respond, he held her tightly in his arms.

"i- im pregnant." she started balling right after that.

"w-what...?" john asks again. he heard her, he just didn't know if he heard her correctly.

"im pregnant." she whispers and looks down at her shoes.

john just brought her back into her arms. he held her, as tight as he could until all the pain was rushed away from peggy's body, until she found it that it wasn't john holding her.

it was angelica.

slam

alexanders phone
to: laffy, laurens, herc (group name: tomcats married!!)

laurens: what just happened

you: what

laffy: did we miss something?

you: i think so.

laurens: PEGGY IS PREGNANT WHAT DO I DO?

you: oh that, um DID YOU LEAVE HER? DUDE IM TEXTING ELIZA RN WT H