*Flashback*

I was playing in the sandpit, making a castle during school time. When suddenly my creation that I spent so much time on, fell to the ground in bits. I looked at it woefully, and just as I was to burst into tears, sand was kicked into my eyes making me scream in pain. I felt myself being pushed over and my piggy tails pulled from either side. "You're so weird." A voice shouted, another one joined her voice "Yeah you're a big pig" All I could do was sit there and be  submitted to their bullying because I was full of self loath and pity. I closed my eyes, waiting and hoping, as they continued to attack me,yet no one came to the rescue me. Not even the teachers who have disappeared at recess.

Just then, a voice cried out, "Hey! Don't do that to her, big bullies!" a boyish voice cried out. "Yeah!" another voice said, joining the first one, and before I knew it three boys had pushed the mean girls away from me and made them run away. I was too scared to open my eyes, so I just sat there.

"Hey, are you okay?" One of the boys whispered gently at me, prying open my fingers at the same time. I looked up to see who my saviours were when I saw big, blue eyes staring at me in return. I nodded in response, to frightened to even mutter a word. Another boy joined him.

"Look, her eyes are red, we should take her to the nurse," he uttered. So with the help from all three of the boys I stood up and went to the healthy bay. Ever since then we were inseparable, until we reached middle school.

*To the present*

I must be a fool if I was to think that they would actually help me, that was in the past. Now, they only consider me just a toy to play and mess with. They  wanted my misery after all, I know it is, why else would they come to this town and school again. They came to torture me and I know it was so hopeless of me to wish that they would defend me again. Yet, what I am thinking, I'm relying on other people to help me, when I should just be helping myself. I come to a realization to my foolishness, thank to the valour brothers who have opened my eyes. I realized that two can play this game.

"Thank you sooo much." I said back to Tiana, who was at first grinning at me in triumph slowly faded into a grim smile, clearly not expecting this reaction.

"Without you, I clearly would not have become friends with the floor, who I'm always so clumsy around," I proclaimed confidently. Making everyone laugh around me, but not at me, as they clearly relate to me.

"Oh by the way, how can you walk in those?" I said pointing to here 6 inch heels, if I was a boy I would run far, far away because, man, if I made you mad, I would feel pretty intimidated by you, too." I said seriously, yet underneath I was dying to laugh. I had turned the situation, so that she would face the embarrassment instead of me. I kinda feel bad but she deserved it after countless months of bullying me. The audience continued to laugh, and it made me feel confident for the first time in a very long time. It feels so good to stand up for myself.

As the audience laughed, Tiana only became redder, unable to come up with anything clever to say, she ran out of the room in tears, as she did people cheered at me.

I laughed, energized and proud.  Unconsciously, my eyes drifted to were the three brother were, and they smiled at me, and I smiled back in return.

*Ryder's Point of View*

I watched proud as I saw her defending herself. So, she has changed a bit, instead of being that cowardly girl who couldn't do anything to help herself, she became a ferocious girl no one could mess with. Me and the brother taught her well. At first I was going to help her, but she needs to figure it out for herself sooner or later, so we had to watch. No matter how much we itched to something about it. Besides now that Emily had finally learned to say something, and voice her thoughts instead of being pushed in the sidelines, it is going to be a lot more interesting. I'm going to have a hell lot of fun.  Let the games begin.

*******************************************************************************************************************

A/N

Guys I am absolutely overwhelmed by all the support you guys are giving me. I have almost reached a thousand views, so thank you so much, especially those who have commented or voted.

With the last part I just wanted to give an insight of one of the brother's thoughts. Although its never going to be something big when I do the boy's point of views. Sorry that the story is not edited, I wanted to upload it quickly, so yeah, I'll come back to it later to edit

ANYWAYS

PLS PLS PLS VOTE AND COMMENT.

xxx rosesandribbons