"That was too damn funny, holy shit." Lexis said as he was laughing

"I hope you become light headed from your laughing and pass out. That is so not even funny." I sent a text to J asking him to come over. I just don't even wanna look at Lexis for the rest of the night.

~Trey P.O.V.~

I wandered back into the living room after Mom went upstairs and I saw Dad on the floor laughing so hard. He had tears coming from his eyes and clenching his stomach.

"Was it that funny-"

"No!" Mom yelled. Well shit.

"Trey, that was so great. It was so worth getting kicked out of the room." He continued laughing. I just walked over to the couch and sat next to the little girl.

"So who is this?" She looked back at me like 'the fuck are you looking at?' Sassy thing right there.

"That's yo cousin Rochelle. She's Uncle J's daughter. She's your official blood cousin like Angelique."

"Why she lookin at me with that much level of sass? I didn't even do anything to her but I do dig that afro she got going on." I laughed as I touched it "It's so soft! It's like she got a sheep on her head. Dad I want an afro now."

"You would look like such a tool with an afro, don't be jacking your cousins style. But she is sassy, I bet she gets that from her mother. Cute as a button though." Dad sais once he finally got his laughing under control

"She doesn't look like Uncle J at all"

"She's all her mother except for a darker skin tone which she gets from Uncle J. He showed up here and brought her. Hella random but it was fun watching her. Once she warms up to you she is so playful, smiles and giggles at everything." Aw that was cute. "I heard you're getting closer to Honey huh?"

"Yeah, we just friends. I don't like her more than that." I really don't. I got a few kisses from her which was nice but she's more of that friend with benefits when I need some sugar.

"It's good y'all are friends though. Where the hell DeShawn been? He ain't ever home-"

"Lauren's house for the past few days." He comes home just to get cleaned up and changed then he's right back over at her house.

"Oh dear God-"

"and Ty's been smoking with Michael."

"I'm done raising you boys. All 3 of you. I quit, I just want to raise my wiggle worm and that's it. You 3 are on your own because I quit." He rested his head back against the couch.

"So I can do whatever I want now?" I asked

"You do it anyways regardless of what I say or the consequences." He said as he closed his eyes.

"Well then shit, I'm headin to Uncle Varo's-"

"No the hell you're not. His ass is so far out of control now that he ain't cuffed. Stay away from him." um no.

"You said you quit-"

"Trey, don't push it." Man Dad's no fun anymore. He just said he gave up and now he saying I can't go? That's such bullshit. "Don't be thinkin shit either. Just cause you ain't saying it out loud doesn't mean I know you're not thinkin about shit you would have been saying."

"You don't know me" I laughed as I got up

"I know you more than you know yourself. Get upstairs and hush up" He laughed before snatching Rochelle in his arms and giving her kisses.

~DeShawn P.O.V.~

I was honestly really shocked about what Lauren said.

I love Lauren and all but a baby? at basically 16? I know Dad would kill me, especially Mom. Yeah it's cute when you think about a little baby but so young?