Chapter 3

A Thug's Eternal Love: Chapter 3

~Trey P.O.V.~
~A Few Days Later~

It was Dad, Ivanna, and I at the house today. Mom, Ty and DeShawn all went out for the day. We weren't going to the trap so it was more of a chill day.

I did my first deal and it was actually pretty cool. It was with someone we were really familiar with so nothing was bound to pop off anyways but I was kinda hoping something would so I would have to end up pulling out my gun.

"Is that what you do all day when you're here by yourself with her?" I asked Dad as I watched him blow on her stomach

"When you have kids, you'll understand" He laughed as he continued "How you feeling lately? I haven't seen you depressed or moping around"

"Yeah I'm kinda over it now. I still miss her but not as much as that second day" I shrugged my shoulders

"See? What I tell ya. Take this time to focus on you and school"

"Ima just do me, school can wait" I laughed as he shot me a face of slight disappointment but joined in with a laugh "So let me get this straight. You have 4 kids and Mom has 3?" I've been thinkin a lot about that lately

"Wrong. I have 5 kids, 4 with your Mom and 1 with Leah. Don't get it twisted" He laughed

"5? There's only DeShawn, Me, Ty, and Ivanna." I rose an eyebrow

"Nah, there was one child before DeShawn was born. Your Mom had a miscarriage." He said not taking his eyes off of Ivanna.

"Was it a boy or girl?"

"Girl"

"Is that why you don't like leaving Ivanna's side so much?" There was a moment of silence and I saw a look of pain flash across his face

"Yeah that's why. It was tough for all of us but it's okay. It's life and you just gotta keep moving forward" He sighed. He got up and walked upstairs in complete silence. I guess I hit a sensitive spot of his. I wanted to know more about my older sister. I'll ask Mom when she's get home.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed an apple before retreating to my room. I walked passed Dad's room and heard some sniffles. Was he crying?

I peeped my head through his door and saw him facedown on his bed.

"You alright Dad?" I asked

"I'm fine. I'm just gonna take a nap for a bit. Can you watch Ivanna for me?"

"Yeah I got you, she in her crib?" He nodded his head and I closed the door and walked back into my room.

~Chanelle P.O.V.~

I just dropped the 2 boys off at Varo's house. They all had plans to go paintballing so they were now out of my hair.

I was now on my way to Starbucks to meet up with J and my mom. I didn't like the fact my Mom was going to be there but I did want to spend some brother / sister time with J.

I pulled up in no time and walked right into the building. The fresh smell of coffee grinds filled my nose and nearly made my mouth water. I had an instant craving for coffee. I walked over to where my Mom and J were and hopped up onto the high stool.

"Well look at you. Where were you headed today?" My Mom asked as she started to play with my hair.

"I had time this morning, so I curled it." I said "Hey J" I smiled at him

"How you been lately? 3 teens, a new born, and a husband" He laughed as he pulled me in for a hug

"Yeah Yeah Yeah. But it's all good. I like having such a big family. There's always something so it keeps me busy. How are you with your single self" I joking teased