Chapter 16

A Thug's Eternal Love: Chapter 16

~Trey P.O.V.~
~In The Morning~

"Trey? Honey?" I heard Mom say as she sat on the edge of my bed. "Are you okay?" Why the hell she wakin me up? I was in some deep sleep.

"What Mom?" I yawned. I went to stretch and was shot it a rush of pain throughout my neck "Ah fuck!" I yelled as I winced in pain.

"You need to take your pills. I left them on your nightstand with a glass of water. You also need to change your bandages on your leg." She sighed. My leg? Nothing happened to my leg, she high?

I took the blankets off and saw my leg all bandaged up? I don't remember that from that hospital last night.

"Where's Dad?" I asked before she walked out of my room

"He's in the hospital still. I'm going to get him in a few, why?"

"I wanted to talk to him right quick. I'll see hi when he gets home then." She nodded her head and headed downstairs. I swallowed my pills along with the water and tried to get up but I couldn't put any pressure on my leg that was all bandaged up. "DeShawn!" I yelled as I studied my leg trying to remember what the hell happened? I was walking on it fine yesterday-

"Wud up?" He said as he walked in "So how was it T-Money?"

"It was sick as shit. Come to the trap today when we all talk about it so you can hear what you missed. This is my calling in life, but we all got mad fucked up." His eyes widened slightly in astonishment

"You're gonna end up dead before 18 if you continue. You think you can take on everything but you can't. Look at you, hand is wrapped up, stitches along your neck and upper back, and your leg wrapped up too. Mom said you had to use crutches cause of your leg. Want me to bring em up?"

"I'm stayin in this game till it kills me then. I liked that, that feeling was like nothing I've ever felt before. Can you bring the crutches up after I change the bandages?" He nodded his head "I need to get to the bathroom, help me" He came up to me and I wrapped my good arm around his neck as I stood up on my good leg. I hopped my way to the bathroom and sat on the toilet.

"So what's under the bandage?" DeShawn asked

"I don't know" I slowly started to peel off the bandaged and when I finally got all of them off I was so shocked.

"The hell you do last night?" DeShawn got down on one knee so he could see my leg better. My leg was full and I mean full of stitches. It looked all red and it stung like a bitch as the cool air flowed through each individual stitch. "That's gotta be like 200 stitches Trey" He got up and handed me the new bandages. "Some are bleeding up by your knee too"

~Half An Hour Later~

I just finished cleaning and wrapping my leg. That was a bitch to deal with; the stuff I had to put on stung hella bad. DeShawn gave me my crutches and now my next mission was to figure out how to get down the stairs without falling or anything.

~10 Minutes Later~

Fuck the stairs. 10 minutes to get down 15 steps. I'm living downstairs from here on out. I'm so hungry I feel my stomach eating itself. If that was what every morning was going to be like; fuck Mornings.

I saw my phone on the counter and decided to call Chris and see how he was doing.

"Aye T-Money, what's poppin?" He laughed "Nun, how you feel?" "I got shot in the leg but I'm good, you got any stitches?" "You got shot? and yeah, hella stitches." "When I was downstairs with Christian and AJ some goon came out shooting and a stray bullet got me, nothin bad though." "Dude you know what this means?" "Nah what" "We official Thugs man!" I laughed and he joined in "You know it, Ima about to take my meds and lay down some more. Christian said I needed to rest-" "You ain't home?" "Nigga if I went home, my Mama would beat my ass so bad, I wouldn't even be alive. My Mama don't even know I went last night. I'm stayin with Christian till I know its safe to come home." "Shiiit, Ima let you go. Hit me up when you can- Oh also we finna be at my Dad's trap, come by today" "Ima tell Christian, see ya bro" "See ya"