Part 4

We were outside a huge wood door, Koetsu knocked three times before I heard a voice say 'enter' as he entered he bowed. I stood outside the door not wanting to go in, Koetsu came back and forced me inside. I stood stiff as a board while many eyes were on me. 

"Koetsu, who's this?" The hoke asked.

"I don't know, we found her at the gates." He replied. 

'More like you woke him up.' Gahki said, I internally nodded. 

"Child, what's your name?" He asked. 

". . ." 

"Okay, where are you from?" He asked. 

". . ." 

"Oh! Yea we had this theory that she doesn't know how to talk." Koetsu mentioned. The Hokages eyes turned back towards me. 

"Do you know how to speak?" He asked, I nodded.  "What's your name.?" 

". . ." 

He sighed and I walked up to him, as soon as I got close special dressed people came in front. I flinched back ready to be hit shutting my eyes tightly. When no hit came I peaked my eye open, they were just standing there. The hokage dismissed them and I stood there looking confused. 

"Child why did you come here?" He asked. I pointed towards a pen and paper, he nodded and slid them over to me. I quickly wrote down my name and how old I was. He read it. "Chika, why did you come here?" He asked, I grabbed the pen and started writing again. "Hmm, you were lost and found this place?" I nodded. "Do you know any jutsu?" I nodded. He turned his head "call Asuma." 

"Right." A guy said as he disappeared. 

"Chika, I want you to become a ninja here in the leaf village. You will be living with my son Asuma and will be under surveillance. Is that alright with you?" He asked, I nodded.  "Oh and call me gramps." He added. Poof a tan guy with a smoke in his mouth appeared behind me, I jumped a little.  "Asuma, this is Chika." The hokage introduced, I waved a little. "She doesn't seem to talk, but she will be living with you from now on alright?" 

"Alright," Asuma said, he walked up to me and held his hand out. "Asuma." He introduced, I looked at the hand confusedly. And he stare down at me.

'Shake it dumbo!' Gahki said, I took his hand and shook it with a nod. He then began to turn around and walk away with me in tow. Before the door closed I waved bye to the Hokage. 

Asuma led me through multiple streets, and there was a lot of people. Not one of them glared at me or threw rocks at me. Why? I sped up a little, intimidated by the people waving and smiling at me. I ran into Asumas back and backed up a bit from the bounce. I looked down as he turned around, he chuckled. 

"Watch where you're going kid." He replied, I looked wide eyed at him as he walked away, I quickly walked after him. We made it to a house, it was white and pretty big too. 

"Welcome to my home kid." Asuma said as he opened the door, we walked in at I looked around. I summoned Gahki startling Asuma. 

"I'm Gahki, I will communicate to you from her." Gahki said, Asuma nodded still amazed.  "She wants to know what you'd like for dinner." 

"Wha? How do you know?" Asuma asked Gahki. 

"I can read her mind," Gahki replied. 

"Oh, and don't worry about supper kid."  Asuma replied.