PART II: LOVE

Dear Love,

Now I don't know much things about you. But I know this: You were the light in my darkest moment.

Indirectly, you led me to Ben; something I'll forever be grateful for. He was the only person that really cared about me while others brutally left me to die alone.

I thought he and I would be a forever.

I really did.

But of course, Love, you being not a forever, betrayed me. You convinced Ben to somehow just stop.

Stop texting me.

Stop calling me.

And stopped loving me.

That night I broke, he was visiting me for the first time in months.

You had to, Love?

Play with a dying woman's feelings?

I will get revenge Love. Stupid, yes because you are a feeling that cannot be non-existent.

You are the string thst brings humans together and without you, I don't think any of us would have really experienced life to the fullest.

What is the point of living when you're not living to the fullest, am I right?

But I am to write to you not because of this matter. I write to you because I want you to know about how I felt about you, Love.

Love, as much as I hate you for the fact you don't last forever, I like you for everything you've done.

In a weird twisted way, I like you.

I like that you've indirectly helped me to meet Ben.

I like how you're Cupid; making us love each other.

I like you.

And to that, I say thank you.

Thanks for reading my ramblings about you. I really appreciate what you've done.

Thank you, Love.

Yours sincerely,
Luna Waters