⭐Chapter1⭐

hello larries 👋  please vote and comment as much as you want !

Saturday, 5:20 p.m.

Harry let out a long sigh as he finally reached his home. He was supposed to enjoy his weekend, playing golf, riding horse or anything that rich men would do. But then everything he planned to do had to cancel when he got a call from his company, saying it was an emergency.

Harry thanked his driver, Mr. James and told him to go home with his wife who was working as Harry's maid, they would always be Harry's favourite workers but of course he wouldn't admit it.

The rich man opened the front door, once he was inside, he locked the door and went straight to his bedroom.

After taking a long shower, he was dressed in a black sweater, a pair of black nike shorts with a black beanie on his head and a pair of blue sport shoes. The business man unplugged his phone from the charger and went downstairs as he decided to go jogging at the park, it was one of his ways to release some stress after 8 hours working at the office.

👔 👗 👔 👗 👔

👔 👗 👔 👗 👔

6:30 p.m. , at the park.

After he had done five rounds, Harry plopped down on the bench, panting and wiping the sweats away of his face

After he had done five rounds, Harry plopped down on the bench, panting and wiping the sweats away of his face. There were several people at the park but most of them were parents watching their children playing at the playground. He liked it though, the sound of kids laughing and screaming, parents chasing their children. He liked kids.

After seating for a while, he decided to go find a shop as he was thirsty as hell. He stood up and took out his iphone from the pocket. He continued to walk with his head looking at his phone, making he didn't notice where he was going as he accidentally stepped on a stranger's shoes.

He flinched when he heard the stranger cried loudly and decided it was the best to apologise. He looked up and saw a boy, who looked around 12, pouting at him with tears welling in his eyes. Harry immediately panicked when the boy started to wail and cry like a kid who didn't get toys.