Chapter 6

Elsa had lost track of time. She had no idea how long her and Massimo had been camping out in the attic. Her stomach twisted in knots as she tried to warn off the idea of food, and it was starting to get cold. She wanted to leave, and run away and get away from here. But where would they go if they just ran out, this was their home. She figured a few hours had passed and the house was still quite. Her neck, back and legs were stiff. She slowly moved out of Massimo's arms and stretched out her back, and rolled her head around a few times trying to get the kinks out. She turned back to look at Massimo and he smiled at her.

"We are going to leave..." he said quickly.

She looked at him shocked.

"I will go down first see whats going on....then if everything is good. I will get you and we will leave...." He grabbed her hands and looked into her eyes.

She nodded her head and leaned in for a kiss.
"be careful..." she whispered slowly letting go of his hands. He slowly opened the little trap door, and light spilled in. He looked at Elsa once more then silently jumped down into their closet.

Elsa sat anxiously, chewing at her finger. It had been 10 minutes and she had heard nothing. Her stomach started to churn and she felt like something bad was going to happen. She closes her eyes and tried taking deep breaths trying to calm herself. Then angry voices rose above the sacred silence. A glance, touch, and one small comment stirred a hurricane of harsh and horsed insults. Blood was bound to be spilled, Massimo's loud voice filled the house as he yelled the intruders, many other voices where booming over his. She wanted to cry as rage filled her belly. The heated quarrel continues. It was definitely a war of words and who can hurt the other one worse.

Elsa couldn't actually hear what was going on, she had blocked everything out as she began to cry. She covered her mouth trying to silent herself, not that she would be heard over all the yelling. Suddenly she hears her closet door slam open and she panicked, she bounced to her feet and moved to the darkest part of the attic hiding behind old boxes.  Silent tears begin to flow uncontrollably down her face, she bit her toung and kept her hand tight to her face, scared that any little noise she made, could get her hurt or even worse, killed.

She heard grunts and a loud bang,  she jumped then quickly settled back into the boxes, as foot steps slowly walked across the floor, the wooden planks creaking with every slow step.

"ELSAAAAA!!! RUNNNNN!!" She heard Massimo yell out, then a loud smash. They were hurting him and all she could do was sit and cry.

"pretty lady......" A deep familiar voice hummed.

Elsa's breath hitched and she tucked her legs in close to her chest.

"I know your up here....."

Se knew that voice, It was the man that came into her house.  He was the one who told the young boy to leave. Maybe he was only trying to help. Maybe he would let her go...and Massimo to.

Slowly she stood up. A tall slender figure stood with its back turned to her.  She cleared her throat softly and he turned his head to the side. 

"come here..." he said softly without fully turning to her.

She emerged from behind the boxes and walked towards him. He did a slow 180 turn and was now facing her. With the small light provided in the dusty atmosphere she could see a devilish grin spread across his face. 
He opened his arms and she moved closer to him, when she was in his arms reach he grabbed onto her arms tightly causing her to yelp, He shook her violently then threw her smashing her head off the tin roof. She hissed in pain as her frail body landed on the ground.  The sound of a belt buckle echoed through her head as the man walked closer to her. Her vision was blurry but she made out pants dropping to the ground.

She knew what was about to happen.

Using all her might she tried to push herself up and run away, but the man was strong and he pushed her back down using his foot to push her back down into the ground.  She began to scream and cry for Massimo. 

But she knew there was nothing he, or anyone could do at this point.

She felt his cold hands run down her legs, causing goosebumps to trail up her spine and sprawl out on her arms.  Then his hands slid under her nightie and pulled at her panties.  He grabbed her sides and flipped her over making her head bash again off the floor.  His coarse whisky tongue licked at her skin, stubby fingers curled in her hair. She tried so hard to keep her legs shut, but he forced them open.  He lowered himself close to her opening, and with a quick thrust he pushed into her. Elsa cried in pain as his member tore through her in and out. 

Every time Elsa closed her eyes he bashed her head backward onto the wood demanding she open them. She didn't want to, she closed them over and over, anything rather than watch his face light up with with power and lust. He became angry, his force less controlled, until finally blood ran from the back of her head onto the rain soaked ground and her head lolled like a doll. The man was finished anyway. He snorted and whispered close to her butterfly earrings, "Dead's better anyway, great ride toots" He slowly slid out of her and pulled up his pants, and  jumped out the attic without a glance.

The smell of semen and sweat filled her nostrils making her sick to her stomach,  Her heart rate accelerated and she attempted to control her breathing. She curled up into a ball pushing her knees tight to her chest and wrapping her arms around them tightly, letting her tears soak the floor beneath her, for she would be lost in that nightmare world once more; reliving, refighting, hurting, terrified.

"C'MON LEAVE HIM ALONE.....WE HAVE NO USE FOR EITHER OF THEM. GRAB YOUR STUFF, WERE HITTIN THE ROAD....."

and with that the house fell silent once more. Aside from Elsa's cries.

---///---

Do you guys think Massimo is still alive??

XxJLxX