Chapter 3

Little golden rays of sun leaked through the thin fabric curtains, illuminating the little dust faries floating effortlessly around the room. The light illuminated Elsa's platinum blonde head of curls making her look angelic whilst she slept. Her lips slightly puckered and her eyebrows partially raised.

Massimo had been watching her for sometime. It had been so long for him, since he had seen someone so peaceful.  He had missed Elsa so much, All he had was a little black and white photo of her that had worn and torn through the years he was gone.  He had worried about her, and what the americans awould do to her if they had ever found her, Some nights it kept him up, his stomach twisting in knots.  Now, he had nothing to worry about except for loving her.

The little room was now illuminated with light, bouncing off every wall.  Slowly Elsa began to stir Her big Hazel eyes fluttered open, slowly focusing on Massimo. She smiled and let her out a deep breath rolling closer to him. She snaked her hand around his muscular torso pulling her frail body atop his, then snuggling her head into the crook of his neck.

"Good Morning Beautiful..." He spoke, His german accent thick.

"Good morning...." She replied still half asleep.

Massimo let out a chuckle, as she lay there on top of him. The warmth of her body caressing his soft skin. They could have lie there for hours, her legs bent and separated over his, her knees pressed tight into his hips and her arms wrapped gently around his neck. He could feel her chest expand and contract on top of his as she breathed warm air that tickled the side of his neck. He tightened his grasp around her waist as he turned slightly and looked out of the window, only to find the sun beginning to peek over the hills. And the sky and its array of pastel colours, making it look more of a painting.

Massimo Then turned his head back to look at Elsa. He softly kissed the crown of her head, running his fingers gently through her platinum curls.

"What are you thinking about...." Massimo hummed softly, Kissing her head again.

Elsa slowly lifted her head, flashing him a smile as their gazes met.

She bowed her head looking down to his chest.
"I am just....Glad you are back...." She said merely as a whisper while she played with his soft chest hair.

Massimo chuckled again,  Softly grabbing her chin between his thumb and pointing finger.

"why did you wait for me....." he asked, looking deep into her eyes.  Dropping her jaw slightly in surprise of why he would even ask a question, Elsa moved her chin out of his soft grasp as a small tear started to build up in the corner of her eye.  In she stutters, failing to piece together the appropriate answer.

"how....Why would you....I couldn't....never..." She tried to answer him.

He smiled softly and wrapped his strong arms around her pressing his lips to hers, it started out as a soft kiss that lingered.
It was warm, and his lips were soft. Passion burned within the kiss, desire init too. Their eyes were closed, both of them savoring the moment. His arms wrapped around her waist and her fingers intertwined with his.
Then it was like something in Elsa switched. She was kissing him deeply and hugging him close. Her emotions were like fireworks. This was right. The piece that she had been missing was now filled, and the deep sorrow she felt was now nothing but an old memory, Massimo was the love of her life, and she wasn't scared to show how deeply in love with him she was.

Massimo's hands started to wander down her body, slowly finding their way to her plump behind. He gently squeezed her cheeks and Elsa moaned into their intoxicating kiss. In a blink of an eye Massimo had flipped Elsa onto her back so now he was hovering over her body. The covers glided slowly down his muscular body, Revealing his toned arms and perfected abs.

"You....Are so....beautiful.." Massimo groaned,  "..Its unfair" he managed, his hands traveling up her thighs, squeezing them lightly, Elsa blushed and bit her bottom lip, hiding her flushed face with her hands.

Massimo lightly grabbed her wrists, and pulled her hands away from her face.  He hovered his lips over hers, slowly pressing them down,  she kissed him back straight away as her hands traveled up his bare chest. He smiled, slipping his hands under the back of her short slip gripping her ass lightly, causing a moan to escape her lips "..You always make me blush...." she whispered Before crashing her lips back onto his. smiling boyishly into their kiss, Massimo begins removing his hands from her ass trailing them up her sides, bringing her slip up with it.   She felt his breath stop, and something deep inside her bloomed making her bold. Elsa eased her hands down his belly to his bulging erection and cupped him through his sleeping trousers. "I want all of you this time Massimo," she whispered in a voice she nearly didn't recognize as her own. "Everything you've got to give me."  Her voice intoxicatingly soothing.

"Wider," he murmured, pushing her thighs apart. The secrets of her femininity lay bare in front of him, the sweet scent of her arousal filled his head. He rubbed one finger down the center of her, circling the exposed bead, then plunging into her glistening moistness.
She arched against him reaching for him. "I want to touch you." He moved slightly to grant her access, and her hands slipped around him, adoring him with her touch.

Elsa rocked beneath him sensing his reticence. Even in the midst of his need she felt the tenderness in his restraint, and it brought tears to her eyes. But the sensation of his fullness rubbing inside was like a hot wire against her nerve ends. He would give her what she needed. She was sure of it. The certainty gave her the freedom to take.
"Oh, my God," he muttered hoarsely. She kissed him, an openmouthed invitation that he took.

Every movement was pulling at her, dragging her closer. Every shift gave a breathtaking hint of mindless ecstasy that seemed to grow with each second. She shuddered and clutched his shoulders for strength, losing herself with each thrust of his tongue and each pumping caress from his manhood.
He mastered her mouth and her body until she was weeping with it. He murmured brokenly in German, and her arousal gushed through her like a tidal wave, a solid wall of incredible pleasure that took her past the point of return. Ripples of ecstasy flooded through her, changing her, making her indelibly his.

Distantly, Massimo heard her cries, and they touched him as nothing ever had. He felt the first rush and jerked. His blood roared through his veins like wildfire, burning and stinging. He buried his face in her shoulder and muffled his shout. Then, surrendering to
the longest, hottest release of his life, he joined Elsa in a world where he'd never been.
---///---
HEY SORRY EVERYONE

I know it takes me so long to post, I just want everything to be perfect, I hope everyone is enjoying this story, I know I am!!!

XxJLxX