(Y/N) really let it out in this, his voice made the crowed screamed in joy. Ibuki joined in this time as both she and (Y/N) sang the final part of the song together.

Wailing wailing!
A loud cry of PAIN or RAGE or SORROWWWW!
With a wonderful singing voice!
I was beside myself, from start to end!

The song ended on the final beat of the dummer. Once it ended everyone in the crowd cheered, their screamed filled with joy as (Y/N) and Ibuki put on one hell of a show.

"Thank you everyone! Thanks (Y/N) for singing this song you made called Endless Despair!" Ibuki yell over the mic, the band took a bow shortly after and smiled as they look downward at the crowd.

"Isn't he awesome?" The sister asked the girl.

"Yeah...he is." The girl said with a small smile.

'(Y/N)...I never thought I see you again.'

"And he's my boyfriend." The sister giggled.

"You're what?!"

End of flashback dream:

BANG BANG BANG BANG!

The sound of heavy banging on the door was heard.

"Huh?"

Junko Enoshima woke to the sound of someone banging on her door.

"Who's there?"

There was no answer.

The silences forced Junko to get out off her bed. After getting dressed, she left her room only to find out that she wasn't the only one who woke up from the banging on the door. Junko saw a sleepy Naegi, Leon, Sayaka, Asahina follow by the others.

"Hey, was that you banging on the door?" Asahina asked Junko.

Junko shook her head as she answer "No, I just woke up."

"It's only five in the morning, who the hell woke us up?!" Leon yelled.

Everyone could hear the loud sound of music close by, they weren't sure where it was coming from but it was loud. There was a painted sign of an arrow telling everyone to go in that direction.

The sound made everyone curious.

"It's coming from the Gym." Naegi said.

Kyoko noticed there something was off, they were missing some people.

"Where is, (Y/N), Mondo and Chihiro?" She asked everyone.

Junko was the first run off, followed by Naegi, Kyoko and soon everyone else soon after.

Rushing through the door entering the Gym only to stop and stare with widen eyes for what they say before them.

"Huh, what the?" Naegi said.

Before the group of thirteen students were indeed (Y/N), Mondo and Chihiro.

"Hey guys." (Y/N) said.

"What are you three doing?" Asahina asked.

"What does it look like?" Mondo said.

"We're working out." Chihiro finish the sentence.