"Ya ready for da replay? Dis time ya singin'." She commanded.

Chris cleared his throat. He hadn't done this in a while - singing. He coughed up something weird and then started to hum. The notes started off as sour, but then progressed to a sweet harmony.

"Play it." He twitched so hard Robyn had almost thought his neck snapped. She just looked on and did as he asked.

The music flooded both sides of the headphones. Chris could hear everything perfectly. He knew he wasn't capable of writing a song anymore, so he decided to just freestyle.

"Baby, is you drunk, is you had enough?
Are you here lookin' for love?
Got the club goin' crazy
All these bitches, but my eyes on you
Is you somebody's baby?
If you ain't, girl what we gon' do?
If you, we gon' need it, baby
Give it all up for you right now
We got the club goin' crazy
All eyes on you." He sang.

Robyn probably thought he was singing about a girl, but he was really singing about dope. Speaking of it, when were they going to be done? He needed a fix and he needed it now.

Robyn played it back. It sounded good, but she made him record the hook another three times. At this point, Chris was irate, his clothes became dark with sweating and he was doing some kind of weird jiggle and twist.

"Why ya dancin' like dat?" Robyn asked, a confused look on her face.

"I'm not dancing, I'm twitching! I'm sick! I need some damn medicine!" Chris cried.

"I mean... it's some NyQuil in da back if ya got allergies or sum." Robyn shrugged.

Chris ripped his shirt off like a superhero. "I don't need NyQuil, I need some crack!"

Damn. This nigga had it bad, Robyn thought. She had never in her life acted that bad. He was really in it deep. Robyn silently thanked God, her family, and Onika for not letting her get to that state.

"Let's get dis funny ass nigga out da booth. We done Chris. Now which alleyway do ya want us to drop ya off at?" She asked.

"Wait a minute! We ain't done yet, you said I was gonna get a prize at the end. Now where is it?" He said.

"Here ya go." Robyn held out a measly ten dollars.

"Ten dollars?!" Chris screeched, "that's it?"

"Of course it ain't," Robyn laughed and dug around in her pocket and pulled out a few pennies and dimes, "see dat's like one... two.. thirty-nine... dats a whole fifty-two cents! Now ya ten dollars and fifty-two cents richer."

"This is some bullshit, I need more!" He fussed.

Robyn chuckled and waved him off. "Dats all you asked fa. Ten dollars. So now ya got it."

Robyn opened up the studio door and flung the ten dollar bill at the ground. Chris hissed like a cat, lunging for the money on his hands and knees, running after the bill like a dog when the wind caught it.

They watched on as he jumped onto the hood of a nearby parked car, back flipping off of it and landing into the splits. He was on his way to his dealer.

Robyn closed the door and leaned back into her chair. She was ready for the drive back home; she was tired.

"Security, please tell da maid when she come in here to disinfect this entire room. And pick up dat water bottle wit gloves." Robyn ordered.

A few minutes later, Robyn grabbed her purse and headed home with her security in tow. Her driver was waiting and already had the car warmed for her.

They got in and headed for Robyn's home, which was just a few minutes away. When they arrived, she told her security and driver to take the rest of then night off.

When she got in, she collapsed into bed. Today was long, but tomorrow was going to be even longer.

What's your favorite Chris Brown song?

How do you feel about Chris after this chapter?

What do you think about this chapter?

And yes, the song Meek and Nicki are making is all eyes on you to everybody who guessed!

See you next time x