Feeling Myself

A/N: This was shorter than what I usually write, but I wanted to quickly give you guys something, since I completely forgot to give yall a chapter like I promised on Tuesday. Anyway, as usual tell me what you think. Comment, vote, and follow me. I need 60 comments for another update guys!

"Welcome, Ms. Fenty." The camera flashes went off in my face. Both of my body guards walked closely next to me, on either side of me.

"Rih, can you tell us anything about where you were for the past three months?" One paparazzi asked.

"Robyn, can we get a smile?"

"What's your relationship like with Nicki Minaj?" Another questioned.

This was a typical ambush trying to get somewhere. The paparazzi had flocked around the entrance of the door, waiting to hurl questions at any celebrity they saw.

"Nicki and I are very good friends." I answered. I was in a good mood tonight so I decided to give them a response, but that was all that I'd give them for free. We started to come closer to the entrance. Thomas, one of my body guards stood in front of me while the other one stepped closer to the entrance to clear it out. The paps weren't allowed in but they didn't move.

"Move it! Let's go!" Thomas shouted at them. The paps were still blocking the door and snapping more pictures of me. The good mood I was in quickly dissipated and I became annoyed.

"Mova, mothafucka, you in de way! Out mi fuckin' way." I pushed one of the paps and the body guards helped me through the door.

"Sorry about that, Rih. Next time we'll try to get you in through the back but this venue doesn't allow it."

"Fuck dem. I'm Rihanna." I frowned. Those stupid birds outside had made me a few minutes late. I was here to see Onika, and they wasted my time. I could feel my blood start to boil. But then I remembered what Nicki had said to me the day before, the following day after my surprise party.

****

Flashback: 2 Days Ago, The Night After Robyn's Surprise Party

"Robyn, you gotta chill. You can't always let your anger get the best of you." She looked at me from across the dining table. We went to get some quick dinner after her tour practice was over. We were at Urasawa, the most expensive restaurant in all of Los Angeles.

"I know, but they don't have the right! I'm a Fenty!" I cried.

Onika narrowed her eyes at me. "Robyn, you were drag racing in the Mojave desert. You're not allowed to just show up and do that. Its illegal. That's exactly why the ranger that worked there gave you a ticket and fined you."

"Fuck that little ass thousand dollar fine. I'll go back and do it again." I teased.

"Do it and I'll fuck you up, I told you to stay out of trouble." She scolded me.

"Oh you think you grown huh? Excuse me! Waitress? Can we get a booster seat for the little one over here?" I shouted and waved my arm in the air, "Ow!" I felt a sharp pain shoot up my arm. Nicki had pinched me.

"Fuckin' dwarf." I grumbled, but I couldn't help the smile that appeared on my face seconds later.

Flashback Over

We got on the elevator after checking in with reception. We went all the way to the top of the building, which had over a hundred floors but it didn't take long. My heart was beating fast and my fingers were starting to shake a little. Not only was this my first appearance since being back from rehab, but it was Nicki's listening party for The Pinkprint.