||Seven||

Brian's P.O.V.

When Kyle mentioned his friend to me once we got settled here, I knew I wanted to have him. Excuse me but homophobic pricks were my specialty. I loved to see them cower before the great gayness that is me. I was quite excited about Kyle's friend. When I saw him walking into the club last night with Kyle, I wanted him so badly. And not just because he was homophobic He looked so naive and out of his element. Small enough to be held dearly, small enough to hug to my chest as I rocked his world. I stared at the boy for a long time and when he asked for a cocktail, I knew that I wanted him. It just sucked that he happened to be straight.

I paid for his drinks and that had Kyle laughing at me. I didn't mind though. He was pretty cute, the kind of guy that would definitely have gay men rolling at his feet and ready to do his bidding. He was absolutely gorgeous with short dark brown hair, pretty brown eyes and plump pink lips that were simply begging to be kissed. If only he wasn't a homophobic prick.

Kyle had mentioned to me when we were back in Vancouver about a boy who was being bullied by his senior simply because he was gay. Kyle and Niall had become attached and I even thought they were dating at a point. I didn't know the severity of the issue until we moved to St. Lawrence after Kyle's father agreed to let him move with me. Niall had met with us the night we moved here and told us in detail what went on at his school. I was very angry when I heard all the nasty things he said and did to the boy. I was ready to march up to the school and demand that he was punished but Kyle refused and told me he would deal with it. I trusted Kyle to be able to handle it perfectly but not without me having fun on the side, I wanted to teach him a lesson.

But that treacherous part of me took a back seat when I finally met Aiden. The brown eyed boy was beautiful. While I wasn't interested in relationships, I knew I wouldn't mind having him. He looked like a bottom, which was good. I couldn't help the big grin that graced my face as I remembered the look in his eyes when Kyle mentioned that he was in a gay bar. That was priceless. My grin soon faded when he called us faggots. I hated that word with every inch of my being, having been on the receiving end many times. It angered me to no end. But I managed to stay calm.

It reminded me of the time I came out. My own father who helped in my creation called me a faggot. It hurt, a lot. He even stopped supporting me when I got into college so I had to drop out in my first year. So I took a job as a waiter at a restaurant in Vancouver and moved out. That was when I met Kyle.

We became good friends and I felt like a brother to him. So when Kyle's mother basically abandoned him for being gay, I took him in my care. I protected him from anyone who made fun of him. I was ready to beat up anyone who tried to hurt Kyle because of his sexuality. It was a tough time for both of us. But now, I was immune to all the hate. Being openly gay helped, in a way I guess.

I knew that being gay in an unaccepting society was difficult, especially if your parents were homophobic. My father was one of the worst homophobes I had encountered so I was quite aware of what Kyle was going through. When Kyle told me he wanted to move back to St. Lawrence in California, I didn't hesitate. I saw it as a fresh start for both of us.

But I wasn't expecting Kyle's best friend to be anything like Aiden. Well built, young, a little bit naive and hot. After Kyle had left the club, all I could think about was the things I could do to the brown eyed boy. So I took the first guy that came on my way home.

I didn't really mind who I slept with. As long as the person wasn't drunk and was ready for it. I liked to get laid every now and again. Last night however, I pretended I was fucking Kyle's best friend. That was my first time pretending I was with a different person, and I didn't mind at all. Although it was weird and creepy, I was only human and the slight guilt I felt disappeared as soon as I got my release.

This morning was quite unexpected. The younger boy was really flushed when he saw me naked in the kitchen. I wasn't aware he had slept over and would have covered up but seeing Aiden practically drooling over my body boosted my ego, I had to admit. A good sign though because it meant he found the male body attractive at least. If he would allow me, I would have taken him there and then in the kitchen. Fuck! I was down bad.

While eating my salad, I looked over at him and my eyes roamed over to the boy's crotch. My smirk grew wider when I realized the boy had cum because of me. Well, it definitely had to be because of me. I totally loved it. He was so fucking cute. It had to be a crime to look so red, flushed and still manage to look as beautiful as he did.

When he left, I knew I wanted to get to know him. Even if it was just for a lay. Honestly, I didn't really care if I had sex with him or not. I just wanted to know him and maybe figure out why he was so homophobic.

I sat on the couch still eating my salad as I heard Kyle come downstairs.

"Ugh, get some clothes, will ya?"

I chuckled. "It's not like you haven't seen it before."

"Don't remind me." Kyle groaned as he walked to kitchen and made himself a bowl of cereal.

"He's cute," I stated.

"Who? Aiden?"

I smirked. "Yeah, Aiden," I answered, loving how his name sounded when it came from me. "Is he...?"

Kyle looked at me with raised brows. His expression changed to realization when he saw my cocky grin.

"No. And he's off limits."

"Oh really?" I inquired, the grin never leaving my face. "Why is that?"

Kyle shrugged "He has a girlfriend," he said and I laughed.

"Then he's got to be at least bisexual, or even pan. There's no way that boy is straight," I chuckled. Maybe I was being an asshole but my gaydar was rarely ever wrong.

"Are you forgetting he's homophobic?"

"Doesn't matter," I stated, shrugging. "Internalized homophobia is a thing."

My words only seemed to frustrate Kyle further. "Just trust me on this. He's off-limits! People at the club are basically throwing themselves at you. You can have them, leave Aiden alone," Kyle stated with a finality that confused me. There had to be something he was not telling me and I was even more curious to know what it was. If Kyle wasn't going to tell me, I would have to find a way to get to know Aiden because after what I saw before the boy left, I knew he was not straight. He had at least be bisexual or in denial. You couldn't be straight and come at the sight of a naked guy.

"That reminds me, where were you last night?" I asked, now wanting to change the subject.

"Here. Sleeping," Kyle shot me a glare.

"I mean at the club. You left him suddenly."

"Oh."

I grinned. "I see," I laughed. "Get laid?."

"No I didn't," Kyle face palmed.

"Sure about that?" I chuckled. "Does Niall know?"

"Um...." he scratched the back of his neck and I shook my head. Kyle really needed to step up his game.

"You know the boy likes you, right?"

Kyle sighed and nodded, a hint of pain flashing in his eyes. I really did not understand him.

"I know," he groaned. "But I'm not good enough for him."

Oh so that's what it was about? I chuckled and shook my head before telling Kyle exactly how perfect he was for Niall. He didn't need me to mention it because I knew deep down that those two were meant for each other.