That's it. I HATE psychopathic wizards. ESPECIALLY when they're out to get me.

En başından başla

"He made it so easy!" he exclaims. "You can't even tell me from him anymore!" Dominico lifts his hands from his face and I freeze. It's Alec...and then slowly Ryan...then slowly Dominico again. I shoot to my feet and grab the closest thing to me. A spoon. Oh crap.

"What do you want?" I growl at him. He smiles evilly at me.

"Do you remember when I told you I only needed one thing to get everything I wanted? And that that one thing was you? I lied. I need one other person too. He throws me my phone which I have no idea how he got.

"Call him," he says.

"No. Get out. Now." P inches closer to me and I raise my spoon in defense.

"You can't make me, Faye." He says.

"We'll see about that," I say and throw a punch at his face, dropping the spoon because of all the utensils, it's the most useless. P blocks my punch by ducking out of the way and letting my fist slam into the granite countertop. OWW!!! I yelp in pain and cradle my injured wrist. I scowl at P who simply smirks back. Suddenly he sends up a kick that hits my chin and thrusts upwards. I'm knocked backwards and the back of my head is slammed into a cabinet. I taste blood and pain shoots through my head. The world starts spinning uncontrollably and I try to focus my gaze. However, P has other ideas. With a quick kick, my knees buckle under me and I sink to the ground. Suddenly I hear barking outside the back door before I hear the lock click open. I force myself to look up and I see P turn around. Standing in the doorway, with Rowan at his side is Dominico.

"Faye! Did you know that Rowan ran all the way to my house on his-" he stops when he sees us. P smirks at him and I blink to keep the line of blood dripping down my forehead out of my eye.

"Well, well, look who's here," P says. Rowan growls.

"Get away from her," Dominico says in a hard voice, stepping closer.

"Dominico," I warn, my voice wavering slightly from my dizziness. "he doesn't want me." Dominico's eyes flash dangerously in P's direction. P actually looks unsure of himself for once. Then he regains himself with a cool grin.

"All she had to do was call you, you know. Bring you here and I wouldn't have hurt her. Poor girl didn't want you to get hurt," he says gesturing to me. I use the cabinet behind me for support as I force myself to stand up. P pulls a knife out of a kitchen drawer. How did he know where that was?!

"I'm here now," Dominico says, looking scared at the knife. "Don't hurt her anymore. You don't need her, right?"

"Don't hurt her anymore?" P chuckles. "That's rich, coming from you."

"Leave him alone," I growl.

"Do you know how I got in?" P asks Dominico. "She let me in. She can't tell the difference between us anymore." Dominico looks horrified at that thought. I don't know what to say. I can't call him a liar because I did let him in. But telling them apart when they're standing next to each other really isn't that much of a challenge.

"Yeah well that's my fault," Dominico says, his voice shaking. "Don't hurt her because of it. What do you want from me? Why couldn't you just come get me yourself?" P turns around and swings the kitchen knife so it sticks in the cabinet right next to my face. I gasp in surprise and Dominico lunges forward. P wags a finger at him.

"Ah ah ah! Here's your... motivation to do what I want," he says. From his back pocket he pulls out an ancient set of keys that I recognize too well. I look out the window and see the ancient Ford outside of my house.

"Dominico, get out of here," I tell him. "Now!"

"Let's go for a ride," P says with a smirk. Dominico pays me no attention.