Eight

Small Cursing
••••••••••••••••••••••••
Avalon's p.o.v
Just I was about to answer Carl, Daryl interupted me. "Don't talk to her Carl, she's a traitor. She deserves everything that's gonna happen to her." I was in shock. I can't believe what I heard. I try to fight the tears as they fall down my face.

Carl doesn't say a word. Silence fills the prison area. I tried to go back for Daryl. I even tried to go at night like he said because I trusted him. Then I decided to earn Negan's trust so I can sneak him out and he says I'm a traitor?

He doesn't know shit. I sit in the dark and grow tired. I let the darkness overtake me.

°°°°°°°°°
"Rise and shine princess." I squint my eyes at the sudden light flashing into the cell. Negan smiles and kneels down to me. "How was your night?" He asked. Flashbacks of last night and what Daryl said go through my head. Tears form in my eyes.

"Oh poor baby, was it that bad?" He mocked. He helped me up. He unlocked Carl's cell door and opened it. Carl looked up at Negan with hate and then glared at me the same way. It hurt but I tried to ignore it. "Cmon kid, I gotta figure out what I'm gonna do to you." He chuckled and led us up the stairs.

He told me to stay in the house. I walked up the stairs to my bedroom and decided to take a nice shower. After a good 15 minutes I got out and changed. "Avalon, come here." Negan calls. What does he want? I walk out of my room and approach him.

"Yes?" I ask him politely. "Carl here tells me you have a thing for Daryl, is this true?" He asks. I don't know what to say. Like Daryl and I go way back but he doesn't care about me and now he never will. He makes me so mad. "I'm waiting." Negan says impatiently.

"No I wouldn't call it a "thing"." I say. Negan raised his eyebrows in confusion. "We've always had eachothers back." I say choosing my words. "He's not gonna have yours anymore you traitor." Carl spits.

"I'm not a traitor." I say back defensively. "Says the one who's screwing around the enemy." Carl yells. "I'm not screwing around." I shout back. Negan looks at us both amusement plastered on his face. "Alright you two, Avalon go to your room I'm taking Carl on a little trip." Negan tells me.

I nod and just storm out of there ignoring Carl's glares. As I'm walking down the corridor I bump into Dwight and Daryl. Daryl gives me the dirtiest look ever. "Daryl you don't understand." I say as emotion takes over me. Dwight snickers. "Shut up." He says dragging Daryl outside.

A few days later

"Avalon there's a town meeting." Dwight says knocking at my door. I yawn and get up. A meeting for what? I get dressed quickly and follow the crowd down corridors to where Negan was standing. He had the fire going which means someone was getting the iron.

Oh my gosh I hope it's not Daryl. I drown out what Negan is saying and look around for Daryl. I spit him with a mop and bucket. "See that's all you had to say." I heard Negan say. I look up in curiosity only to see him flinging the doctor into the fire.

I look away completely horrified with what I saw. I stormed out of the building to throw up. Negan comes running out to me acting all sympathetic. "What's the matter?" He asks rubbing my back.

"What's the matter?" I scream sarcastically. He points his finger at me sternly as if he was warning me. "YOURE PHYSCO THATS WHATS THE MATTER." I scream crying. "That's it, I don't think you get it but I'm sure you will after this." He mumbles grabbing me harshly and leading me somewhere.

"Dwight bring me Daryl." Negan demands. My eyes widen at what I hear. "Yes sir." Dwight says disappearing. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't terrified right now. I have to get back on his good side for Daryl to live and I know just how.

"Negan, I'm sorry please I get it now, let's just go back to your room." I plead batting my eyelashes at him. He stares into my eyes and for some reason I get lost in his.

"Well you're lucky I can see it in your eyes." He says softly. Dwight comes back with Daryl. "Nevermind." Negan huffs. "Cmon." He says grabbing my hand softly in his. I sigh in relief knowing I just saved Daryl from a big mess I would've caused in the first place.

Okay I realize this chapter was trash I wasn't really feeling this due to the fact that so many people now are doing the same concept and I was trying to think of original ideas and stuff for upcoming chapters. So the next ones will be better.
••••••••
Also if you're a fan of Bates Motel check out my new Norman Bates fanfic "Oblivious."
Thank you!!!!