Five

(Small Cursing)

°°°°°°°
Avalon's P.O.V
"One more minute." I mumble. Someone kept shaking me. I was slowly getting awakened from my deep slumber. "Avalon, wake up." The voice echoed throughout the room. I suddenly snapped to reality. I opened my eyes to see Negan standing in front of me.

He smiled down at me. "Good morning sunshine." He says chuckling. "Hey." I say yawning. Memories of last night flood into my mind of Negan playing with my hair and me laying in his lap. I felt safe. I know thats crazy because he makes people unsafe. I feel like there's good in him.

I feel like I can bring it out. I've seen it there. Honestly, I really have. It's just you never know with him. He can go on a rampage at times and yes he kills people for no reason but maybe he just needs help. "Sleep good?" He asks me. I nod my head yes.

"I'll be out, you be good." He said pointing a finger at me sternly. I nodded. I heard his foot steps fade away. Well now would be a perfect time to escape. Ive earned a little of his trust. Now is my chance to get Daryl out and run away. But do I want to? I can help Negan. What do I want? I decided to earn more of his trust for the time being.

(Time skip of 3 weeks Nothing really major has happened. Negan leaves during the day usually and comes back in the evening. Avalon and him argue here and there but nothing major. Just his mood swings. )

I was sitting on my bed thinking back to my old life. I need to do this for Daryl. In this world you have to take chances for the people you care about and that's Daryl and the others. I belong at Alexandria Fighting against the 'saviors' not here becoming one.

I'm sure Negan was a nice guy deep down but he killed Abraham and Glenn and who knows who else. Now he has me just because he feels he can get whatever the hell he wants. He's the devil in disguise. He has me under some sort of a spell. He calls it the effect, but I'm tired of being here under his rules.

Well he's got a rude awakening coming his way. So I need to help Daryl because that's my main priority. I'm doing this for Abraham and Glenn. They wouldn't want me to trust Negan either. That's the thing though. I do trust him deep down. I know he won't hurt me. I feel like he cares for me. I push all my arguing thoughts away and tiptoe down the stairs.

I check the house area. No one is there. I sneak around to the door that leads to the cell part of the building and slowly turn the door knob. I walk in. My feet pitter patter on the cold stone ground. I make my way to Daryl's cell and open the door. He grunts and looks up at me. "Daryl, cmon now's our only chance." I whisper.

He stays still. "Please Daryl, trust me." I plead almost in tears from frustration. I walk up to him and grab his face in mine. "Trust me." I say once more. He gets up and grabs my hand. I lead him quickly and quietly to the door that leads to the house part. I check around and see the coast is clear.

Getting outside is gonna be a problem. If anyone sees me with Daryl ill lie and say Negan told me to take him out for some fresh air or something. I open the door but Daryl stops me. "We have to do it at night." He says. "But what if we can't" I say closing the door. "We will, trust me this time, just come get me tonight." He says walking back towards his cell.

I follow him and close the door locking it as if he was never out. I walk back upstairs and plop onto my bed. How did I get myself into this mess?