Six

(Small Cursing)

°°°°°
Avalon's P.O.V
It's now time. I waited all day and night for Negan to go to his room and he finally did. I'm not sure if I'm ready for this but it could be our only chance. I creep out of my bedroom and down the stairs. My heart was pounding in my chest.

I walk into the dark living room only to be stopped by a voice. "Going  somewhere?" The voice asked. I jumped at the sudden voice turning around to see Negan sitting in the chair as if he was expecting me.

I gulped. I thought he was in his room.

"I was just getting a drink." I lie shaking in my spot. "Really because I  don't think that's what you were doing." He said staring into my soul. It's like he knows and can see through me."Come here Avalon." He says my motioning for me like I'm his dog or something.

I stand frozen in my spot. I've never been this scared in my life. His smile was sinister like and his eyes held pure lust. "NOW." He he yelled. I scurried over and stand in front of him.

He harshly grabs me and pulls me onto his lap. His fingers digging into my arm keepings still. "I've been nothing but nice to you, and this is how you repay me. You were gonna run away. Well I'm gonna teach you a f****** lesson." He shouts.

I start to cry and plead as Negan picks me up. "Please, please, I'm sorry." He carries me over his shoulder all the way up to my room ignoring my sobs. He throws me onto the bed. I land and bounce back hitting my head on the headboard. I groan in pain and wince.

"Poor baby, if you can't handle that then you're screwed." He teases in a mean manner. He grabs my leg and drags me towards the end of the bed so that he's standing between my legs. I've never been more scared in my entire life. His deep brown eyes were now dark as he stared me down.

His left hand trailed up and down the inside of my thigh. I grabbed his arm with my hands pleading for him to stop but he continued to rub patterns with his thumb on my thigh. I'd be lying if I said it didn't turn me on the slightest bit.

His right hand moved under my shirt and made it's way to my bra. Then with a smirk on his face he stopped everything. He walked to the door and turned around to face me. "Have a nice night Avalon." He says in a low voice winking and shutting the door.

Relief washed over me when I realized he wasn't gonna hurt or rape me. But then I realized that this was my punishment. He left me alone in a sexual frustration. I calmed down and thought about everything. Daryl. He's gonna think I bailed on him.

I tried. It's not my fault I got caught because of him. If he wouldve trusted me we could've left in the day. Honestly I don't know what to do anymore. Should I just stay here? I have a small connection with Negan. Or I want too anyways. But that would make me a traitor right?

Or should I keep gaining his trust so I can try to escape again? Do I want to escape? All these questions run through my mind. But I fall asleep in the midst of all my mind's arguments.