BEING JOMAE-Church

Start from the beginning

Me-"Thanks y'all. What you think?", I said turning around looking at Davonte since I was in his lap and he haven't said anything.

Davonte-"It's good baby. Come on I want some more", I got up from his lap and we walked into the kitchen and I made another cup for him and then we walked to the other side of the house.

"So tell me about yourself Davonte", I said sitting on the couch in a sitting room we had.

"What you wanna know?"

"Anything I can know"

"Okay well my name is Davonte but everybody call me TAY since that's my street name and it stand for Thowed A** Youngsta" (my brothers name nickname so dnt steal it)

"Alright TAY", I said giggling. "What else?"

"I'm 16 and I'm rich and I run the streets. Me and Mia are the only kids my parents have. Me and my T-Lady and Pops is real close. My dad is a King-Pin and he slowly passing it down to me which is why I run the streets. I'm a real chill dude and I don't get into to much. I'm four S's slick, smart, smooth, and sneaky. But all in my own way. But enough about me tell me about you"

"Okay well I'm 15. My dad is a big drug Lord. My mom is a crackhead and I ran away from home. I found out the person who I said was my dad wasn't and when I ran away I ran into my real dad. I've been living with him since. It's been a bumpy road for me but I'm still standing. I have one older sister who is about to have a baby. I'm from California but we just moved here over some crazy stuff. I think I might have an attitude problem but I guess not because I only get mad when people do stupid stuff though. I don't plan on having kids absolutely no time soon. I want to be a criminal lawyer when I get older..."

"That's good because I might need you. I have some people I know who stay in trouble"

"I bet", I said laughing.

"So you ain't tripping because I'm a King-Pin"

"Why everybody ask me that when they tell me what they do. My dad is a drug Lord so I could care less about what you do. Everybody has a story and who am I to judge you on how you live and make yo money"

"Wow...I was expecting you to be the type of girl that would try to talk me into changing"

"Naw. I'm not even yo girlfriend I'm just a girl you just met. How am I supposed to get you to change?"

"Are you a mind reader cause I swear everything you saying is what I've already said", I shrugged my shoulders laughing. "You know you're beautiful right?", he made blush and tried to hide my face but he just made me out my hands down.

"Why you keep telling me that?"

"Because you are. If you would let me I would like to take you out on a date and show you around a little"

"How about we have breakfast tomorrow morning and then we can spend the day with each other"

"I would love that lil ma but I'm supposed to be going to church with my granny in the morning. But after that I'm all yours"

"Okay cool", we talked for a long time and then Dashawn found us and told us he was taking Yola home. So then there were 4. We went to the movie theatre and watch The Italian Job. We sat all the way at the top since it was couches instead of the big chairs that were at the bottom.

"You want some popcorn TAY?"

"Naw I just want to wrap my arms around you and watch the movie", here he go making me blush again. I couldn't pay attention to the movie because TAY was whispering stuff in my ear and we made out for a little while. And he was tickling me and everything the whole movie. Darius took Farrah home so then that just left us two. "Jomae are you a virgin?"