Hurt

It was a morning again, surprisingly or not Fang got up first. He look around seeing they had fallen asleep together after drawing yesterday. He stretch and yawn, carefully manoeuvre around the sleeping Boboiboy siblings he woke up Earthquake, Thunderstorm and Cyclone.

Tuesday was Thunderstorm and Cyclone's turn to go to school. After having breakfast at Tok Aba's Coco shop. Thunderstorm, Cyclone and Fang walk together to school. On the way, they met a suspiciously familiar face.

A pair was walking not far next to them, it took Thunderstorm and Cyclone 10 minutes to realize who it was, Kaizo and Rena!! Cyclone had to admit the disguise was pretty good, Fang didn't seems to notice it.

Rena wears the hijab she was wearing yesterday, she also wears something similar to Yaya, except the colours are green and blue. Kaizo was wearing a normal casual attire, his hair however was brown now and his red eyes are green, his power mask was also gone. They almost didn't recognise him.

Once in a while, he would steal glances at Fang, who now feels rather uncomfortable. The shadow user got really annoyed and turn to his supposedly brother "Is there something you want to say?" the dark haired asked but his eyes had a little shock in them.

Cyclone freaked out in his head 'Oh no!! Did he notice it?!', "Sorry no, it's just that you remind me of someone close to me" Kaizo said, his voice is a tad bit different. "Funny coincidence, you look like someone I lost not long ago" Fang comment. 'Phew, he didn't' the two twins mentally sigh in relived.

"what's your name?" Kaizo purposely ask to make his act look good. "Fang, Fang Sakashi" He answers.

Kaizo's POV

"Fang, Fang Sakashi" So he use mom's last name... not that he knew Dad's anyway. "I'm Kai-Kazuya, Kazuya Seiko" dammit! That was close! I put a hand on Rena's shoulder "And this is my little sister, Rena Seiko" I said emphasizing 'Rena' hoping that'll click in some memory.

We reach the school entrance, Rena pretend to wave me goodbye and walk in with the other three. Just as they were out of sight, vines sprouted and grab me dragging me to an alleyway.

Using my powers to rip off the vines,(yes, I'm wearing my mask. It's just invisible) "Who did that?!" I shouted. Thorn came out of the shadows with Solar.

"What were you thinking!?" - Thorn

"He could've notice it was you!!" - Solar

"He didn't did he!!?" - Me

"But still!!" - Thorn & Solar

The two twins roll their eyes, "Come on! The sonner we're done with the house, the better" Thorn said. 'Excuse me! You were the one who got so worked out!'

Fang's POV

I sat down on my usual spot, Thunderstorm took the one next to me while Cyclone jade the one in front of me. Cyclone took out his school fail and seems to be rummaging for something. He pull out what looks like a note paper but another paper too flew out and lands on Yaya's desk.

I could see he panicked and went to grab the paper before anyone could see the contends. Then it dawn on me 'That's his drawing from yesterday!!' it was one of his other drawings.

This one had himself fading into dust, surrounding him were every of his friends and family member including me, Ying, Yaya and Gopal. This won't end well if the rest knew about it.