CHAPTER 33

CHAPTER 33

Harry quietly walked through the sea of students in the corridors, wearing his Invisibility Cloak. After noticing Draco's weird behavior and very out of character, Harry got out his Invisibility Cloak – which he always kept with him – and followed Draco, at first he lost Draco, but then saw the familiar Malfoy blond hair and went after him.
Harry followed Draco down to the dungeons, to the Slytherin common room, Draco muttered the password to the painting, "Merope." The painting opened and Draco entered the Slytherin common room, Harry quickly entered the Slytherin common room, but as Draco closed the portrait, it accidentally caught the Invisibility Cloak, Harry quickly pulled the cloak, before it got off of him completely. Draco closed the portrait and Draco entered the Slytherin common room, which was a roaring with laughter.

"Can't believe it worked, how'd you do it?" Harry heard the familiar voice of Pansy Parkinson. "It was just simple – my father taught me how to do it." A Slytherin, who Harry forgot his name, chuckled.

"Having a good laugh are you?" Harry heard Draco's voice, Harry turned and saw Draco standing right next to him, looking furious.

"What's with you Malfoy?" Goyle glared at Draco, the other Slytherins did the same. Draco returned the glare, "What'd you do to the bludger, Higgins?"
Higgins – the boy who Pansy was talking to earlier – smirked, "Just a little curse, it was easy you know – having the bludger after Potter – if it weren't for you Malfoy." Higgins glared at Draco.

"You stay away from her, you understand- " Draco warned.

"Or what?" Higgins went to face Draco, he stood at the same level as Draco, "you can't do anything, Malfoy – you don't scare me."

"Higgins, that's enough." Theodore entered the Sltyhterin common room and went between Draco and Higgins, separating the both before they hex themselves. Harry took a step back from the heated Slytherins.

"Tell me Malfoy, is it just because you pity Jaime Potter that you made it you little goal to look after her?" Higgins continued mocking Draco, "Do you still feel guilty about what happened to Jaime Potter last year?"

"Alright, THAT'S ENOUGH!" Theodore roared. Harry jumped a little at Theodore's sudden burst.

"Or what Nott?" Goyle threatened, "You going to tell on us to Challis? Just like what you did the last time – you know, I don't understand why, why you two suddenly turned soft..."

"Leave us alone, Goyle," Draco warned Goyle.

"What, you going to kill me, like with what happened to Crabbe?"

"Crabbe died on his own spell." Draco sneered.

"How long are you going to keep the little act with Jaime Potter, Malfoy?" Goyle sneered, "'til you stop crying in your sleep like a little baby? 'I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!'." Goyle mocked Draco. Draco went silent, then just left the Slytherin common room without a word. Theodore sighed and just watched as Draco went to their dorm.

"What about you, Nott?" Goyle threatened, "are you going to walk away like Malfoy?" the Syltherins laughed at Theodore. Theodore chuckled and said, "Not exactly, Goyle." Goyle's eyes narrowed at Theodore, he was about to get his wand, but Theodore beat him to it – Theodore got out his wand and pointed it at Goyle, "Petrificus Totalus!" Goyle was petrified and his body fell on the ground. The Slytherins gasped and glared at Theodore, "Don't give me a reason to use the Confringo spell on you, Goyle – and for you lot," Theodore glared at the remaining Slytherins in the common room, "If any of this comes out of this common room – or any of you even try to hurt me or Draco... make sure to sleep with one eye open. Now get out of here, it's curfew."
The Slytherins then left the common room and went to their dorms, Theodore sighed and did a counter spell at Goyle, Goyle then left the common room and went to the dorms.