Part 4 a day with Marshal

I groan I sit up and rub my eyes. I walk to the kitchen and make eggs and bacon, I see cake walk in the kitchen "good morning cake" I say plating my food "thanks sugar" cake said and made her self a plate, I get dressed in a (r/c) t shirt and gray leggings, and (r/c) shoes, I see Marshal floating in the door, "hi Marshal" I said "hey (y/n) do you want to have and an adventure with me" Marshal said "sure" I said and marshal picked my up and flew to a cave the cave had a very big tv and other furniture.
3rd pov
(Y/n) and Marshal watched a couple movies, (y/n) eat some chip while marshal sucked the red out of a bunch of apples, they played some games and then went to the tree house and had dinner and during the dinner
(Y/n's) pov
I sit down and start to eat me and Marshal start to ask each other questions, cake poured us some red wine I took a sip and Marshal drank the red out of it, after we finished eating we watched a horror movie and every time a jump scare came I'd hide behind a pillow and closer to Marshal and Marshal would smirk and chuckle and I would blush at that. After that movie we watched a couple other movies and played a couple more games together. I took out my guitar and so did Marshal and we played a couple of the songs in my song book.
After about 16 songs me and Marshal sat on the couch I layer my head on his lap and fell asleep. After my nap I woke up  still on Marshals lap, I felt my face heat up in embarrassment. I start to feel Marshal rubbing my hair and playing with it, I stayed like that and when I felt my move a little I pretend to  wake up. "Ahh.." i yawn "looks like someone's finally awake" Marshal's raspy voice whispers "mmhm...." I mumble in agreement and shake my head ever so slightly and gentility. Marshal picks my up like a bride I placed me in my bed then lay down next to me.
Marshals pov
I place her down and lay next to her after a little bit I noticed that she was asleep so I left but I put a note on her dresser that Said

Dear (y/n) I'm sorry I left without telling you but I had to go home and work something out
From Marshal

And with that I left