The Horan's Son: Chapter 2

We walked towards the living room together. The living room was huge. Huge flat screen TV, wall of just glass window, fancy chandelier hanging from the ceiling, and 4 black leather couches facing the tv. There was even a fireplace on the opposite side of the room with the TV. On top of the fireplace there were 5 pictures spread out. 2 family photos, 2 of just Caleb, and one of Niall and Caleb's mother.

"THE Niall Horan?!" I asked in amazement.

"Yeah. You know of him? I didn't think you'd be too familiar," he said as a smirk started to cover his face.

"Caleb. Don't be stupid. Of course I know who he is. He once dated my mom..."

"Oh my gosh, Jess. Are you serious...I didn't know," he said as he gaped at me.

"I didn't even know Niall had a son...since when?!"

"Well uh about 17 years ago my dad met my mom at a bar. They dated for about 2 years before they had me. After I arrived, they decided it would be best for me if they stayed together. So here I am! 15 years young!"

"Wow! I can't belie-"

"Ah lad! Who's the young lady?" Niall said as he walked into the living room.

"Oh my...you're...Niall..."

"Ah yeah! And you must be a friend of Caleb's," he said while pointing from me to Caleb.

"Ah yes. I'm Jessica. I don't know if you know my mother but her name is Rebecca?"

"Rebecca...Rebecca...Johns?"

"Yeah! That's her!"

"Oh my gosh. She was my first love. The night she-"

"Oh...dad...can you please leave us alone," Caleb said with a long face, "We were going to- TRYING to hang out and watch a movie or two."

"Whatever you want, lad. Have fun! Ah! And no dirty playing under this roof," Niall exclaimed, giving Caleb a wink.

"DAD..."

"Alright, alright!"

Together we sat down on the leather couch and looked for some movies to watch on Netflix.

"I'm so glad you're here, Jess. I haven't met a girl like you in a while,"

"Well I don't really have a lot of friends," I said shyly.

"Well to me, you're perfect the way you are," he said as he put his arm around me.

After a few minutes of slightly cuddling, not too dirty I'd say, we heard a crash.

"GET HIM!" yelled voices.

"Caleb...who's that? Please tell me you know them..." I asked in a shaky voice.

"NO! Not now!! Ugh! These people always come and try to get something from my dad, but he never gives in!"

"What!! What are they going to do?!"

"I don't know, but find my dad! He's the one we need to worry about!" He said in a frantic voice.

"MR. HORAN?!" I called out as I wandered through the mansion.

"DAD! WHERE ARE YOU?" Caleb called out with fear in his voice.

"Caleb-..."

"NO. HE HAS TO BE HERE!" Caleb said as his eyes started to water.

"Oh my...Caleb," I said as I went over to hug him. "I'm so sorry. We can...we can search for him! What about your mom? She left awhile ago but she's coming back, right? Maybe she can help."

"My mom means nothing to me. She was never there for me when I needed her. But..my dad...he's gone..."