Or someone.

My heart pounded in my head as I slowly turned my body to face a pair of prepossessing green eyes.

"Peter," I managed a whisper.

He places his finger on my lips. "What are you doing here?" He asked quietly but sternly. His green eyes were calm, it was almost disturbing.

"I-I... I-I need to um... I need to tell you... something," I stammered.

He cocks a brow, "Do tell." He drops his finger from my lips.

I bite my bottom lip and shut my eyes.

"Winter?" Peter questioned somewhat compassionately.

I shake my head and open my eyes. "Um.... I remember something from my past."

He steps closer to me. "What is it?" He inquired.

I hesitate. "I remember that I've been here before. In Neverland as a little girl. I remember being good at archery. Not as good as Archer, though."

It was true. Memories were coming back to me about the boys and my time in Neverland as a child. The only thing a little hazy were my times in the real world and with Peter.

He raises both eyebrows. "You remember?"

I shrug my shoulders. "It's still hazy. I remember being with the boys.... But not with you."

He stiffens, his lips pursing into a thin line.

"Peter? What's wrong?"

He opens his mouth, only to clamp it shut and stumble back into the shelf, coughing violently. He sinks to his knees hacking more than coughing.

"Peter?!" I questioned frantically. I place my hand on his shoulder and he immediately stops his coughing fit.

"I-I can't s-s-stand," he stuttered weakly.

I sigh, "I'll help you." I help him stand up and slowly make our way to his bed. He slumps into the mattress, grunting.

I stared at the bear that laid next to him. It was light brown, with little black eyes and a dirty red bow around it. As I examined it, I realized how familiar it looked. I had seen this bear before.

But I was not sure where.

"What are you looking at?" Peter interrupted, glaring at me like I just stole a diamond from him.

I switch my gaze to Peter's eyes. "That bear. It looks so familiar."

Peter glances at the bear. He scoffs and tosses it to the ground, it hits with a thud. "I don't know who dared you to come into my tent, but you should have known better. I made the rules clear, did I not?"

I could feel my body full of irate. Steaming and burning up as I glared a cold stare at him. "Why does it matter so much to you? What's so special that no one can possibly enter?'

He does not answer. Only scoff and look away.

"Peter, you are one stubborn boy," I asserted.

He grumbled, "It's not my fault you're nosy."

I shake that one off and sigh. "Go to sleep, Peter."

He closes his eyes, rolling to his side so that his back was facing me. I roll my eyes and make my way to the flap of the tent.

I only stop when I see the teddy bear on the floor. Sighing, I scoop it up and place it into Peter's hands. He immediately wraps his fingers around it and pulls it closer to his chest.

My smile was plastered back onto my face.

He is no demon, I thought in my head. No matter how much he tries to deny, he is not a demon.

***

A/N: quick chapter because I honestly am tired and yeah. BUT TYSM BECAUSE WE ARE ALREADY AT 116 READS AND IT'S THE FIFTH CHAPTER OMGGGGGGGG I FREAKING LOVE YOU PEOPLE. I thought the teddy bear thing was cute. Don't judge. If you enjoyed this chapter, please consider on giving it a vote. Thank you.
-Kayla

Word count: 1,244