Chapter Fifteen

Question from @Nmfingwana
Does Becky sense anything between Michael and Tia?

Guess we'll have to figure out in this chapter! 😁

But wait wait. Do y'all know how much I love when y'all comment? Even if I don't see it until weeks later, y'all crack me up. Puh-LEASE keep it up 😂😂
••••••••••••••••••••

Monday morning after the mountain trip was a literal drag. I couldn't tell if it was because of the nerve wrecking paradise of a weekend or it was just Monday. Both? I'll go with both because fuck Monday's and this weekend was lit. Yes I know my life was threatened every second but I did enjoy myself besides that.

Becky found me walking to my first class of the day. She called my name until I turned and took my earphones out. "Tia! What the hell? I didn't see you at all yesterday. I saw your car but not you. When did you leave the house?"

"I left at like three. Your dad took me home because my car wouldn't start." Lies. "When did you get home?" I looked towards her, not quite making eye contact. More being careful of the things I say. Since when does the Fassbender family make me have to bite my tongue so much?

"Four maybe," she shrugged. "I was wondering where Dad was when I got home. No body was there. It was almost like no one was there all weekend because of how clean it was too!"

"Yeah I made sure I cleaned up my mess when I left. It would've been rude if I just left it there." We began to climb the stairs, surely but slowly. I hated stairs and the heavy book bag on my back didn't help any.

"You do it any other time though," Becky pointed out.

"Okay maybe it was a way of saying thank you for letting me stay at your place for the weekend," I snapped. "Just say thank you and keep it pushing."

She turned to look at me and gave me a glare. "What's your issue, Tia? Why are you being so hostile right now?"

I stopped and sighed. "I'm sorry. You were just asking fifty questions. I got irritated."

"Because it's almost like you're hiding something! I don't know what it is but you can trust me and you know if you need anything, I'm here!" Becky's shouting turned a few heads in the hallway.

"I'm not hiding anything! I'd tell you if something was going on, Beck!"

She finally lowered her tone and stepped closer to me. "What is it? Did you have someone over? Are you pregnant? Who's the father?"

This is when I got frustrated. How dare she assume something like that? I thought. Even though what was really going on probably would've been worse than being pregnant. No both would be worse. But that wouldn't happen. I'm sure Michael wore a condom during our hours. When he didn't, he definitely pulled out on time.

"N-no! What the hell? This is enough. I'm going to be late to class. I'll see you at lunch." I rolled my eyes and went into Coach Cumberlorde's classroom and sat. 

I knew I had to tell her at some point. Only Michael could decide when though.

Becky

This bothered me. Something was wrong with my best friend and she wouldn't tell me. The only person that I could contact to get the answer from was my dad.

On my way to my next class, I texted him to see if he had an answer.

Dad,  did Tia seem ok when you dropped her off yesterday?

He replied within the matter of seconds.

She seemed fine. How'd you know I dropped her off?

She just told me. I sent back.

What else did she tell you? What's wrong with her?

"What else did she tell you?" What the hell else happened to where she had more to tell me?

She only said her car broke down?? And you had to help her. What's going on, Dad?

I don't know. She's your friend. I only took her home.

I frowned at my phone and sat at my desk. Dad knew more than what he said he did. What are they keeping from me? I didn't even think I wanted to know at that point. But I was going to get to the bottom of it.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hieee!!

Thanks for reading! Make sure you comment and all that good stuff! Also don't forget to stop by my q&a chapter and drop off some questions for me to answer at the beginning of chapters!

QUESTION TIME!!

Do you think Becky needs to mind her business or keep digging for answers?

When do you think she'll find out about Tichael? (I kinda like that ship name)

What's a good Tia and Michael ship name?

LOVE YALL!!

~Shann