Karaoke and old friends

*STILL IN FLASHBACH MODE I KNOW THESE RANDOW FLASHBACK 'CLIPS' DON'T MAKE SENSE RIGHT NOW BUT THEY WILL LATER(I HOPE!!!)
Jellal's POV
We were going to the karaoke place in town, but I couldn't really pay any mind to that as Erza was holding my hand, again on and off again. But Mirajane isn't here since they had one of they're temporarily weekend break ups :X B) :3 :-*  as you can see I'm really happy well for myself not her...
Gray's POV
I was walking with Natsu (of course you were Gray!!)I mean, I just want to enjoy him before he's someone else's it's not fair...
Me and Jellal decided to text each other instead of talking because not only are we the few of the youngest but we have to stick together.
*Jellal and Gray texting (no they are not going to get together and nothing secretive..)
Jellal- hey, gray u all right back there??
Gray- no, not really Natsu is very 'distracting' at times😉
Jellal- 😃 lol😂😂😂
Gray- I know what can I say I'm a funny guy...😉
I guess that was Jellal's breaking point since she was laughing hysterically at the moment
(Here's everyone talking, they're convo. They are not texting each other!)
Erza- jellal are you okay?
Jellal-(>y<)(≧∇≦)/(●´∀`●)O(≧∇≦)Oヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ(/^▽^)/ヽ(^。^)丿(^ω^)ヾ(@^▽^@)ノo(〃^▽^〃)oo((*^▽^*))oლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)
Erza- I'm gonna take that as a yes then...
Gray- (silent while thinking ooopsss I broke her...)
Natsu- (started jumping in by laughing as well)
Gray- (jumped in surprise at him staring in awe...)
Gajeel- what's wrong with them?
Loke- twitching his little kitty cat ears on his head.)hmmm...(twitching his cat ears) I guess she thought of something funny or it was GRAY AGAIN!;)
Gray- if you were a good friend you would remember my 'preference' *wink*
Loke- yeah, I do
Gajeel- loke, leave him *put his hands on loke's waist and pulled him close*
*IN THE KARAOKE PLACE*
Play video now
*Gray's singing *
(I'll put the lyrics in later..)
Natsu- that was amazing
Gray- thank you*blushing*
Natsu- your welcome!hey, what were u and jellal texting each other about??
Gray- oh, that well I  just said 'I know I'm a funny guy...with a winky face'
Natsu- you know to her that's funny right?
Loke- guys, Jellal, you might not want to see this.* he whispered so then Erza wouldn't hear/ notice so that she didn't look outside.)
Jellal-*tears in her eyes*why does she always have to ruin everything?!?*she angrily whispered back crying*(Jellal gets tougher later on but this is when she was innocent and not expecting heartbreak)
Loke- *hugs jellal back**whispered* it's okay...
Jellal's POV
I was seeing red at this point..
"MIRAJANE STRAUSS!!!!!"I hadn't realized I was the one who had spoken.I had socked her right in the eye I hit her with so much force she was heading towards the pavement lying under her.I tackled her to the ground and you could even hear her head hitting and cracking the pavement, painting it a crimson color with the red liquid pouring out from the back of her head.
(The song on the top is p!nk slut like you in case you wanted to know)