The Omnitrix badge glowed purple again and Swampfire instantly morphed into the thin mummy-like Snare-oh.

"What in tarnation be you pulling there boy?" said Octagon. "Is this some kind of trick?"

"Not a trick." said Snare-oh truthfully. "My Omnitrix is just being stupid right now."

In his head, Snare-oh thought he could hear the ethereal monsterous voice of GhostFreak laughing with glee at Ben's distress.

"It's you who's doing this isn't it?" said Ben into his mind. "You're the one whose messing with the Omnitrix."

"My apologies.." said the voice of GhostFreak mockingly. "But things can get quite wild when I'm 'settling in.'"

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Oh, you'll see.....just keep your hate and anger wide open and you'll definitely see soon enough....." said GhostFreak gleefully. "Oh it is a pity those pathetic Vreedles ruined your........special moment........with that pathetic girl..."

"That was private."

"Of course it's private. I'm you, remember? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Shut up!!" Snare-oh shouted clenching his bandage-like fingers.

The Vreedle Brothers looked startled. "We ain't said anything."

"Wasn't talking to you!" growled Snare-oh as for just for an inch of a second, his green eyes seemed to flash purple.

"B-Ben?" said Index timidly. "Are you okay?"

Snare-oh took a deep breath. "I'm fine Index, just a little fustrated." But that was a lie, because at the moment it felt like Ben might explode with rage. It was as if Ben wanted to go Ultimate Wildmutt and tear the flesh from the Vreedle Brother's bones. And frankly, this irrational rage was really scaring the jeebers out of Ben.

What is happening to me? Thought Ben. Am I turning into some kind of monster?

Suddenly Snare-oh noticed a figure sneaking around the crates behind them. It was Mikoto. Mikoto put a finger to her lips and made of couple of sign motions and Snare-oh. If Snare-oh was interpreting correctly, then Mikoto was going to use her esper powers to disrupt the radio waves sent by the trigger. That would allow Ben to take the trigger from Octagon and beat up the Vreedle Brothers without much trouble.

Mikoto took a step forward and prepared to use her esper powers. However, she accidentally knocked down an oil can in the process. And though the Vreedle Brothers might have been dumb, they weren't deaf.

Octagon and Rhomboid turned around.

"Get that girl there!!"  shouted Octagon.

"You got it Octy!!" shouted Rhomboid as he fired his large plasma gun at MIkoto.

Mikoto was able to dodge. However, right behind her were a bunch of unevenly stacked refrigirator sized crates, which fell down on top of Mikoto because of the plasma blast. In just a matter of seconds, Mikoto was completely buried in large metal rectangular boxes.

"NOOOO!!!" shouted Snare-oh just as the Omnitrix pulsed purple and he changed back into Ben.

"Oh quit your whining." said Octagon. "Besides, what are you gonna do about it? You're back in your puny bonified human form."

Ben glared at the Vreedle Brothers who stepped back startled for 2 reasons. 1, Ben's eyes had turned black with bright glowing purple iris's. And 2, there was an extremely primal ferocity that was currently being felt in the room.

"You......." Said Ben in a monsterous ethereal voice. "You killed her........!!!"

"Now look here." said Octagon now looking extremely scared. "You best be watching out now........cause I got this here bomb and all........."

In a flash of purple light Ben's body turned gray and his legs dissapeared into a large ghost-like tail. His face turned in a long white upsidedown skull with one large eyesocket that had a single furious burning purple eye. His fingers grew into long  claws and his spine extended into spikes that jutted out of his now gray loose skin. GhostFreak began to float several feet in the air, growling.

"St-stay back." said Octagon holding up his trigger. "Or else I-"

GhostFreak roared out the only word he needed to know. "DEVOUR!!!!"

GhostFreak flew at Octagon and phased straight into his body. Octagon immediately dropped the trigger and flew up into the air at frightening speeds until he hit the roof of the cargo hold. A sickening crack was heard, and GhostFreak phased out of Octagon, letting him fall back to the ground all limp.

"O-Octy!?" Rhomboid cried out, pointing his gun at GhostFreak.

Luckily, it took more then that to kill a Vreedle, but GhostFreak liked to play with his prey.

Rhomboid fired a few plasma blasts at GhostFreak. However all the plasma beams phased harmlessly through GhostFreak, who ferociosly flew at Rhomboid and used his claws to slice the Vreedle's gun into pieces.

"N-n-n-now I'm w-w-w-w-w-warning you to b-b-b-b-back off." Said Rhomboid backing away, dropping what remained of his usless weapon on the floor.

GhostFreak extended a mass of tentacles from his chest and pinned Romboid to the floor. "Devour...devour.....devour........DEVOUR!!!!!"

The tentacles began wrapping around Rhomboid's neck and chocking him, determined to at least break his neck.

"Ben.......stop." Mikoto was crawling out of the wreckage, having used her power over magnetism to stop the crates from crushing her.

"I know you can hear me." said Mikoto standing up and walking towards GhostFreak. "Is this really what you want? Killing people for no reason? Letting blind anger control your life?"

Mikoto walked up till she was only 3 inches from GhostFreak's ghastly face. "What's my name?"

GhostFreak's tentacles loosened from Rhomboid's neck and he spoke softly. "Misaka..........Mikoto....."

"Now what is your name?"

"Ben.........Tennyson............"

GhostFreak doubled over clutching his chest choking. His single purple eye turned green and the Omnitrix symbol appeared at the base of his neck. Mikoto moved in quickly and pressed her palm against the Omnitrix badge, a green light shone, and Ben Tennyson lay unconscious at her feet.

By the time Tetrax arrived on the scene, he found Mikoto clutching the unconscious Ben, hot tears pouring down her face, muttering the same words over and over again. "I'm sorry.......I'm sorry...........I'm sorry...................I'm sorry.

I'm sorry."