Chapter Two

Everett's POV

"Josh." He says holding out his hand to help me. "Everett." I say getting up. "Nice name." He says. "You too." I say picking up my bag and uni books. "How old are you?" He asks.

"18. Turning 19 next week." I say. He smiles. God his teeth are amazing. What the fuck Eve. "Everett!" Connor shouts behind him pulling me out of my thoughts. "Yeah?" I ask. "Can I come to the orphanage later?" He asks. "I'll ask Diane." I say.

He nods and leaves. "Orphanage?" Josh asks. "I have no family." I say. He frowns slightly. "Wouldn't you be roaming the town now? Since your 18." He asks. "Yeah but I can't get a job so I stay at the orphanage." I say.

He nods. "How old are you?" I ask him. "21." He says. "Mhm." I say. We laugh slightly. "Who's this?" Matt asks Josh walking up to us. "Everett." I say. "Fan?" He asks. I nod. He walks away to Mike and Ian.

"Could I get your number?" He asks. "Sure." I say taking out my phone. I pass him my phone and he puts his number in. I put mine in his phone also putting my name Eve. He hands me back my phone and I pass him his.

I laugh to myself at his name. Joshie. "Joshie? Really?" I ask laughing. He laughs with me and nods. We sit on the bench outside.

×ק×ק×ק××

Josh rolls of my bed onto the floor. "What the fuck." I say fixing my shirt showing off my tattoos. "Woah." Josh says getting back on the bed. I laugh slightly. "It's nice." He says looking at my hands. I have hand tattoos.

"I got them two years ago." I say. "Coolio." He says. He lays next to me and plays with my hair. I lay my head on his chest. My head moves with his breathes.

He wraps his arms  around me. "This is so comfortable." I say. He laughs and I snuggle my face in his chest more. He moves me up more and my head is snuggled into his neck. He has his hands under my butt and laughs slightly.

"Woah." Someone says walking in. "Connor!" I say sitting up. Josh groans as I sit on his stomache. I face Connor with my legs around Josh. "Are you guys dating?" Connor asks. I laugh. Josh sits up and wraps his arms around me.

Josh lifts me up and tosses me at Connor. Mine and Connor's eyes go wide. Connor catches me and I nearly fall out of his hands. Josh's phone goes off. "Gotta go." He says getting off the bed.

He hugs me and leaves. "I wanted to talk to you." Connor says. I look at him confused. He closes the door and sits on my bed. "What's wrong?" I ask. "I love you." He says quickly. I look at him.

"I love you." He says.

×ק×ק×ק××

"What time is it?" I ask Connor cuddling next to him. "I don't know." He mumbles. "Mhm." I say. I sit up and look around for my phone. I find it and check the time. 9:56 pm.

"You should go home." I say. He frowns. "Gooooo." I say smiling. He smiles and kisses me.

He pecks my lips and walks out of my room. "Why is Connor here?" Tyler asks running in. "He stayed with me." I say. He smiles and runs to me. "Can I stay with you?" He asks. "Sure." I say closing the door.

He lays in the bed with me and I read a book to him. "Night." I say. I lay down and Tyler is asleep. I fall asleep soon after.

×ק×ק×ק××

"Morning." I say to Connor. He smiles and kisses me. "I have a day planned out for your birthday." He says. "We can just stay here." I say. He shakes his head. "Come on." He says pulling me out of the orphanage.

We get in his car. "Where are we going?" I ask. "The mall." He says. "Oo!" I say as he starts the car. He laughs and drives out of the parking lot. "You are not buying me something." I say sternly.

He parks the car and we get out. He holds my hand as we walk in the mall. "Where to first?" He asks. "I don't know." I say. He laughs and pulls me into Victoria's Secret. "Oh god." I say as he picks up a thong.

We laugh and he puts it down. "Wouldn't mind seeing you in those." He whispers in my ear. I laugh and we look at pjs."Waiting til I'm married to do that kind of stuff." I mumble. I'm waiting til marriage to lose my virginity.

"It all looks uncomfortable." He says. "Fuck yeah it is." I say. He laughs loudly and everybody looks at him. "Sorry." He mumbles. I giggle.

×ק×ק×ק××

"Night." I say to myself staring at the wall. I sigh and cuddle into the pillow falling  into a deep sleep.