Chapter 46 // part 3

continue..

Aira's pov

"Huh," I huffed and sit beside Jihyo who wasn't doing anything other than playing with her phone, "Yah. Your turn to play with them." I nudge her side.

"Nahh, look Taehyung oppa is already playing with the both of them." She said, nodding her head to them.

I followed her eyes and she was right. They were already playing around with Taehyung. What boys usually play. Building a defence wall-monster-boxing- kind of play. I watched how he laughed and smiled while playing with the boys. His affection towards kids was obvious here. It's adorable to watch.

Taehyung caught me staring and I looked away immediately. He saw that and chuckled.

"Ooh, I see the connection~" Jihyo nudged my arm and wriggled her eyebrows at me.

I only shook my head at her. She's never gonna stop. Baby minhyuk wasn't awake yet even though it was pretty noisy in this room.

Then, one by one, everyone begin to pile up in the room. This is the start of night talk. Baby minhyuk is finally awake so I took him with me to play with him. He was hopping on my lap. He won't stay still. Taehyung who was sitting beside me play with him too. I love the way he smile everytime I flashed my smile at him.

"Even babies love your smile." Taehyung comment.

I turned to face him not realising our faces were close, "I must be that charming." I said jokingly.

"You are." He chuckled. He take over minhyuk from me and play with him. I watch both of them smiling together while Taehyung did a 'chubba' -where you open and close your face- to make him giggle. I can't help it, minhyuk is so cutee. I cupped his chubby cheeks and let go. I thought he'd whine but instead he giggled.

"Oh," I laughed hearing his cute giggle, "He likes it!"

I did it again and he giggled again, "You cutieepie," I chuckled.

"Whyyy aree youuu soooo cuteeee," I wanted to pinch his cheeks but I can't so instead I pinched Taehyung's cheek.

"Ahh yahh, don't pinch my cheek!" Taehyung make a face at me.

"Sorry, you were closer." I giggled.

"Give my cheek a kiss." He sticked his cheek out to me.

I laughed, "No way!"

"I got the pinch but minhyuk got the kiss!"

"Not now."

"Oh, you mean, you'll give me a kiss later?" His eyes sparkled.

"No."

"Soo Hyeri eonnie, you both don't wanna make another baby?" Aunty asked the question to my parents. Since me, Taehyung and Jihyo were in the living room too, we heard what the elders talk about. My eyes widened hearing aunty's question. The awkwardness fell upon us.

Mom laughed, "Ask the man."

Jihyo pulled her earpiece out and plugged in her phone. Good for her. I turned to Taehyung, "Let's go to the garden at the back." I nod to Taehyung. He nod back and give Minhyuk back to aunty.

Gosh, they must've thought that we didn't understand but we understand it very well it was awkward.

The weather was chilly out here but comfortable since it's the start of december now. Thank god, we both were wearing sweaters. We sat on the bench quietly. We were just in a comfortable silence. I stared at the sky full of stars, it's beautiful.

I realised how far we went. From the start until now.. even through all the obstacles we went through, I'm glad that he's still here, with me.

"Aira.." Taehyung called.

"Yeah?" I hummed.

"Do you.. ever think about the future?" He asked nonchalantly, turning his head to face me.

"What do you mean?"

"The future.. where you're gonna be after we graduate, what are you thinking for next year?" He said, now interested.

"Oh, I'm not sure but all I know is that I wish for a better future and I hope everything will be better next year." I smiled, "How about you?" I questioned back.

"Just like you, and I hope for us too, to be together forever. I hope that no matter what happens, we'll always come back to each other." He said while smiling. A smile spread on my face hearing him said that.

Then, we were in silence again until he decided to break the silence again by asking a sudden question, "How many babies do you want?"

I almost choked hearing his question even though I wasn't eating nor drinking anything. "W-why so sudden?" I coughed.

He laughed, "Just asking.."

"Well then, umm, I want 3." I answered, not looking at him in the eye. I don't know why either why I wasn't directly looking at him in the eye.

"Me too! But I want 5 if we have time." He said, his face somehow lights up talking about kids.

We?

"5? Isn't that too many?" I asked, laughing.

"Eh." He shrugged, "I plan to name our kids Taekwon for boy and Taeguk for girl." He smiled his famous smile.

"Wow tae, you got everything ready. What do you mean by 'our' though?" I said, quite surprised.

"Yeah our. I wanna marry you." He suddenly said and again making me cough from the suddeness.