Chapter 21

Taehyung's pov

I cuddled closer to my pillow, feeling its warmness. But eh? Why does my pillow feels different? My pillow was supposed to be fluffy and it does not have a bone! (A/N: hahaha tae, yeah bc its a human)

I opened my eyes slightly to see I was laying on someone's chest. What- How- This sweet scent smell like Aira's.... I quickly move back to my sleeping place. God, if she knew we both were cuddling like that, she'd probably explode already. I mean, she hugged me back. Her leg are even placed on my waist part. But she feels so warm and comfortable.

Shifting my weight on my right arm, I admired her cute sleeping face while she stirred in her sleep when she felt the absence beside her, she quickly feel for the blanket to probably keep her warm. I help to draped the blanket over her. She still look pretty even when she's sleeping. I sighed. What did I deserve to have you as my best friend? I've been a terrible friend to you. You hate me but why did you still choose to help me?

I brushed the strands of her hair away that was covering her beautiful face and my thumb itself went to caress her cheek. A smile curve up on my lips.

She stirred in her sleep once again and this time, she was awake so I quickly pretended to sleep. I heard her stretching while yawning and I acted like I just woke up from my sleep.

"Ahh V! Why are you in my room?!" She asked, shocked when she saw me next to her in the same bed.

I laughed at her stupidity, "Pabo, this is my room."

She had a blank expression on, "Then why am I here?"

She really has a short term memory. "You want to sleep here because you can't sleep last night after watching your horror movie, remember?" I explained.

She thought for a moment, "Ah... Ah! Yeah! Right I forgot. Aishh how did I forgot? My brain is really not working anymore." She said while hitting on her forehead.

"Yeah, tell me about it." I teased. She gave me that look and I chuckled.

"What time is it?" She asked, now sitting up. Oh yeah, we have school today. How come I'm so relaxed just now. I unlocked my phone to check, "It's 7 am." We still have 1 hour left to be ready for school.

"Okay." She nodded getting up from my bed and stretched again. "Take a shower already." She added before going out from my room.

I get off my bed and walked to my bathroom after taking my towel. Stripping my clothes, I took a warm shower. After done doing my business, I wore my uniform and headed to the vanity table to blow dry my hair.

You're so handsome, I said to myself in the mirror.

Chuckling to myself, I took my phone with me and slung my backpack on my shoulder as I went downstairs to wait for Aira in the living room. Eomma have work and she said she will be home by later at night.

Then, I heard footsteps coming down and I looked up to see Aira. "Let's go." She smiled. My eyes travel to her lips back to her eyes, "Let's go." I smiled back.

( AT SCHOOL )

Aira went with her friends so I leave her and walked inside our classroom. I went to my seat at the back corner of the room. Jimin was there. He is my seat mate. I remember about our arguement and I felt bad suddenly for asking him such questions when he didn't do anything wrong.

"Hey Jimin." I greeted as usual. He looked at me, "Hey V." I sat down and we were both quiet for a while. I was bothered by the silence so I decided to start talking.

"Jimin... you know what.." He faced me, "I'm sorry for that day for- I- I didn't mean to- I was... I don't know what has gotten into me." But he just smiled. What? Why is he smiling?

"I know V. I understand that you're jealous and what not but-"

"I was not jealous!" I cut him off.

"Don't cut me off! You're just like Aira," He shake his head, mad. I let him continue, "-but there's nothing to be jealous of," He smiled, "I was just saying sorry to her and she give me a punishment."

But my mind was elsewhere, I saw Jessica walked in and I felt my heart beating unsteadily fast. She still give me those feeling. Her eyes landed on mine and I thought the world has stop moving.

"V... Taehyung!" Jimin's voice pulled me back to reality. "You're a mess, Taehyung. You really are." I looked at him with a puzzled look. I don't get what he meant. I was about to ask what he mean by that but the teacher already walked in and soon class started.

-----------------

HI GUYS! :))) Hope you enjoy xxx
If there's any question you guys would like to ask, just comment or dm me! :)